Roseburner Limited presents the officially licensed Savage Worlds Combat Tracker, or the SWCT for short. The SWCT is an app designed to help the player and GM track the particulars of a typical combat session using the Savage Worlds Deluxe edition. Primarily, the SWCT is a calculator that determines the modifiers and dice rolls for an action by taking into consideration: situational modifiers, combat tactics (such as aiming), the effects of edges, hindrances, weapons, wounds, fatigue, etc.
Deadlands data now available as an In-App purchase. Lots of bug fixes. Better presentation of data and weapons.
Ratings and Reviews
Well worth it!
This app is great for making non beast npcs and enemies! It's also good for keeping up with them on the tabletop.
Really good if you don't want a generic troop type, but it does take some time to enter in everything. The GUI is also really easy to navigate. Definitely worth your money.
I like having my characters on my iPod. Great idea. I also love the dice roller from this developer.
Great app! Hope you'll be adding superpowers 2nd edition soon.
- Roseburner LLC
- 1.5 MB
- Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2012 Roseburner Limited
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.