P-22 crossed two of LA’s infamous freeways to find a new home, and is now trapped by traffic and separated from others of his kind. His plight as a lonely bachelor has inspired people all over the world to help all the mountain lions living in the Los Angeles area, who are facing extinction, by building the largest wildlife crossing in the world over one of the busiest freeways in the country.
In this VR app, you’ll see LA through a mountain lion’s eyes, and also get a glimpse of what the proposed wildlife crossing will look like.
· A VR experience about the plight of LA’s mountain lions and the need for the wildlife crossing
· Actual footage of a mountain lion—the first time filmed in VR!
· Photos and videos of P-22—the famous mountain lion of Hollywood
· Photo and video galleries of the mountain lions, and other wildlife of the Los Angeles Area
By the National Wildlife Federation for its #SaveLACougars project - learn more and get involved at www.savelacougars.org
Ratings and Reviews
- LEFT FIELD LABS LLC
- 1.3 GB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 National Wildlife Federation. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.