By HB Holding
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
“Save Photos” for iOS exports all photos from Camera Rolls, Last Import, Photo Library and even Photo Albums to your Mac or PC!
Yes, even photos from Photo Albums!
- No Account Setup Needed.
- No Internet or Cellular Data required.
- No iPhoto App or Image Capture on Mac needed
Works with PC with Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8!
Transfer your photos directly from iPhone, iPod or iPad.
Works with all iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S and iPhone 5.
Works with all iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4 and iPad Mini.
- Works with all iPod 3, iPod 4 and iPod 5.
- Supports all iOS 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, iOS 5.0, 5.1, 5.2, iOS 6.0 and 6.1
- “Save Photos” for iOS uses iTunes for the final step in copying your photos. Tap Help button on the app for more info.
What's New in Version 1.2
Fixed an imported bug.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Nov 28, 2012
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 2.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: IT STRATEGISTS .NET
- © magicpoint.us
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).