Save The Pencil 2
By Perfect Dimension
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The long-awaited follow up to the number 1 puzzle game is here, and its bigger and better than ever.
HB and his pencil friends have returned to take on the evil stationery. You'll need your brain, speed and accuracy as you navigate your pencil through tons of puzzles, rotating rulers, firing staplers and turning the evil eraser against his friends!
Improved graphics, sound and game play. You can now interact with enemies as you try to discover secrets, earn achievements and unlock 8 new characters, each with their own abilities and super powers!
Now a universal app, running on both your iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad, with progress sync across devices using iCloud.
• 75 new levels, regular updates.
• Unlock new characters with special super powers.
• Control enemies and interact with new dot types.
• New power ups aid your progress.
• Universal app, works on both iPhone/iPod Touch and iPad.
• Full iOS7 support including custom artwork and icons.
• iCloud syncing of progress between device, complete levels on your iPad, and pick up where you left off on your iPhone.
• Improved graphics, including retina support across all devices.
• Native support for iPhone 5 screen. No ugly black bars!
• Full Game Center integration.
• Social integration, using Twitter on iOS5 and Facebook/Twitter on iOS6+.
FOLLOW US: http://www.twitter.com/savethepencil
LIKE US: http://www.facebook.com/savethepencil
VISIT US: http://www.perfectdimension.com
What's New in Version 1.21
Thanks for playing! Don't forget to like Save the Pencil on Facebook for all the latest news...
This small update includes a few minor stability fixes.
Starts off easy but can get quite challenging; seemed easier than the original StP though that may simply be since there were fewer levels. Getting 3 stars on every level and finding all the secrets gives it great replayability; the ability to keep track of high scores is a welcome addition. Attempting to find all the secrets got very frustrating though, and the optional in-app powerup purchases were almost unbearably expensive compared to the original StP. Overall I liked the level design.
Not bad but a critical flaw
Fun little logic game. I would have loved to play more but the ads were a MAJOR deal breaker. I appreciate that ads may be necessary, but if I turn the game volume off, it's so I can play quietly. Then a full-volume ad suddenly pops up and makes a ton of noise. The ability to "mute" the ad seems like too little, too late since it will have already caused a huge distraction. Game deleted.
How do you turn off the music??? It's annoying to say the least.
Fast play and fun.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 18, 2013
- Version: 1.21
- Size: 38.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Paul Davis
- © Perfect Dimension Studios Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 5,000 Coin Pack$0.99
- Coin Tripler$3.99
- 50,000 Coin Pack$4.99
- 150,000 Coin Pack$9.99
- 400,000 Coin Pack$19.99