SaveUp - Personal finance tracking with rewards
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Best New Personal Finance App (Finance - Oct 2013)
Earn chances to win prizes like gift cards, vacations, and even a $2 million prize every time you save money and pay off debt!
* WITH SAVEUP YOU CAN…
- Keep track of your finances all in one place
- View your weekly spending & account balances
- Play for free prizes every day
- Track progress on your financial goals
* HOW SAVEUP WORKS
- Register your financial accounts--you earn credits every time you save money & pay off debt
- Play for prizes! You get 3 daily plays to play for the prizes
- Want more plays? Exchange 100 credits for an extra play up to 5 times a day
* GET STARTED IN MINUTES
- Register any account from over 19,000 financial institutions to track your financial progress and start winning rewards for building good financial habits.
- Deposits to any checking, savings, IRA or 401k account, and payments to your credit card, auto loan, mortgage, or student loan bills, earn you credits to play for prizes.
* WIN REAL PRIZES
- Each game you play gives you a chance to win prizes ranging from coupons and gift cards to vacations, cars and cash up to $2 million.
* $2 MILLION PRIZE
- Numbers are drawn every month
- Match all 6 numbers to win the $2 million!
* WEEKLY DRAWING PRIZES
- New prizes are added weekly - play everyday to up your chances of winning!
* INSTANT WIN PRIZES
- Instant win prizes offer chances to win big without the wait
- Play for life-changing prizes like a $50,000 savings deposit, credit card payoff, student loan payoff, wedding fund, $25,000 rainy day fund & more
* KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE
- Restrict access to the app with a 4-digit passcode
- Bank-level encryption keeps your information safe and secure
- Money cannot be transferred into or out of your account through the app
SaveUp – Not your average personal finance tool
* REAL SAVEUP MEMBERS’ TESTIMONIALS
***“I'd say that SaveUp is one of the few win-win experiences that you'll run into.”
- Alyssa P.
***“SaveUp is a daily reminder of my financial goals, and helps me stay on track when I have the urge to make an unplanned purchase. It is one of the first things I do in the morning and sets the right tone for my spending decisions throughout the day.”
- Jason B.
***“I've always liked the idea of saving and budgeting, and this makes it even better. SaveUp rewards me for doing my best to save money and pay off debt.”
- Brandon P.
***”SaveUp is a great tool for keeping track of your money - both your spending and saving habits. And, of course, it's always great to win money toward your goals!”
- Erica L.
***”SaveUp is the best thing that has happened for personal finance.“
- Daniel C.
***”SaveUp is a great incentive to save money, and it’s fun playing the game everyday!”
- Ashley P.
Apple Inc. is not a sponsor, nor is it involved with any SaveUp promotions or sweepstakes in any manner.
What's New in Version 1.1.2
* Awesome graph over time of your spending
* UI tweaks
* Speed Improvements
* Security enhancements
Okay concept, okay app
The concept is that you are supposed to keep track of your finances and you earn credits for paying off debt, receiving income, etc. You can then in tern use those credits to play games and win prizes.
The concept is ok, but not really a way to keep track of finances. It's more to reward you for paying off debt. I have been using Saveup for about a year now, but have not won anything.
The app itself is cool... Without it, I probably would not use Saveup as the only other option is login online at their website. This new update, however, is a step down functionality wise. It's not as intuitive as the previous version: the animations are a bit odd (cards just disappear) and it's not clear what to do once the game is done. Also, all of the images are compressed horizontally, so they are out of proportion... It actually bothers me a lot.
Overall, a good concept, but the app could definitely use improvement and the odds of winning are slim to none.
Saving money is fun!
This app is easy to use. It makes you think about your expenses and your savings in a fun but thoughtful way. I'm way more likely to review my credit card expenses if I also have a chance to win prizes at the same time; otherwise it's just me checking my online credit card account once a month. Thanks, SaveUp.
I absolutely would not be able to understand why anyone (especially if your into finance) would not have this app! Totally educational, fun, and smart!
However developers please add a feature where we have a choice to label what kind of account we have. I'm finding errors. Thank you! Overall, great app!