Saving Grace. Travel Packing Aid
By Chilli X
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Need help with what to pack on your next holiday? Saving Grace by Grace Hotels is a packing check list and reminder tool all in one. Designed to cut the stress of packing.
The app has pre-set lists for different trip types - winter, summer, activity holiday or a short break. Activities include specific lists for surfing, cycling, golf, diving, fishing, camping etc.
You can personalise your lists by swiping to delete individual items or categories or use the 'Edit' button to delete multiple things at once. Of course you can add any new items that we might have forgotten. Use your lists again or start from scratch. You decide.
Saving Grace makes packing easier by showing you not only how many items you've already packed, but also how many are left to pack in each category. Just tap an item to move it into your 'packed' list.
The app also features a readymade list of important stuff to do before you travel - from travel insurance to currency to watering your plants and emptying your fridge! Tap a task when it's completed to cross it off your list with a satisfying sound effect.
“Easing the stress of packing is all part of creating the calm and serenity that is key to a happy holiday” says Grace Hotels.
· Easy to use
· Check list and reminder tool
· Readymade packing lists
· 5 trip categories to choose from
· Personalise pre-set lists
· Manage multiple trips
· Lists sorted by categories making packing simpler
· Delete whole categories / single items
· Reusable lists for future trips
· Departure time reminders
· Unpacked items alerts and badges
· Makes packing a breeze
· Helps get you organised
· Reminds you about things not thought of
· Support available
Find out more about Grace Hotels at www.gracehotels.com
Pretty good app
I like categories and the suggested lists. I have a few suggestions which would make it a much better app.
1. After checking off all items, you get a screen that asks if you forgot anything. If you add an item, you have a choice of categories in which to place it. Some of these categories are not available on the main screen, so if you use them, it is impossible to check them off. Then your list remains as 'current.'. Please fix this.
2. The ability to add one's own categories would be helpful.
3. I would like to see the checked off items in the category lists. Right now they are only available on the 'packed' list in alphabetical order.
4. The ability to edit an individual item (spelling or details) would be nice. I mistyped an item; although I deleted it, now it shows up EVERY time I make a list.
Again - a good app - I will continue to use it! These suggestions would make it an excellent app.
Pretty Decent for a Free App
I like this app the best out of the free packing list apps I've tried. It has the ability to add and delete items in any category, delete whole categories if they do not pertain to your trip (ex: pets, babies, on the plane), BUT you cannot add new categories. I would really love for that to be an option because I frequently attend anime conventions (being able to add a "costumes" category would be great).
Awesome App to Help Pack!
You can create new lists based off many options or create from an old list that you've already customized. You can customize the subcategories as well. And you can add the same thing to different subcategories. Ie: if i need my gps for the car and for carry-on, I can't put the same thing in two lists. Thanks!
- Category: Travel
- Released: Jun 07, 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 2.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Craig Williams
- ©2011 Chilli X
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.