Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
★★★ 2 MILLION DOWNLOADS FOR SAVING YELLO! 2 MILLION PEOPLE ADDICTED TO SAVING YELLO CAN'T BE WRONG! ★★★
★★★ #1 iPHONE PUZZLE GAME IN MORE THAN 60 COUNTRIES ★★★
"Saving Yello successfully wraps quality graphics and sound, interesting gameplay, varied power-ups, decent game physics and a cute fish into this entertaining fish-flinging game." - TouchArcade.com - ★★★★✷
Save Yello from his out-of-bowl terror!
Yello, a helpless goldfish at the mercy of his 7-year-old owner, Mathilda who loves playing with him outside his beloved bowl. You must fling Yello back to safety. Get even and destroy Mathilda's toys along the way!
Action packed physics puzzler:
√ Awesome Physics-based destruction
√ Killer power ups
√ Game Center and OpenFeint
√ 50 hazardous levels over 3 settings
☛ Collect all the stars to enjoy many hours of challenging playtime
More games from dreamfab:
“Sure to create a lot of happy faces.” – 148 Apps
“Smashing up cities and making mayhem is great fun!” – Touch Arcade
What's New in Version 1.4
If you like Saving Yello, please rate it on iTunes after every update!
WHAT’S NEW IN VERSION 1.4:
- Saving Yello now fully supports the iPhone5 and iOS6!
- Removed OpenFeint, Highscores and Achievements are still available through Gamecenter.
WHAT’S NEW IN VERSION 1.3:
- No time to earn stars? Here is your solution: The “Unlock everything now” IAP now is even more comfortable to use!
- Are those levels too hard? Don’t worry – we’ve improved the “Retry Shots” feature even further!
- No penalty for “Retry Shots” – you can now earn all stars in a level when you have used the “Retry Shots” feature!
- New Star Display – Now you can see at a glance how many stars you need to unlock each chapter!
WHAT’S NEW IN VERSION 1.2:
- 10 new kitchen levels for fish-flinging experts
- improved tutorial hints
- improved notifications when device is offline
- additional bugfixes
WHAT’S NEW IN VERSION 1.1.3:
- fixed Game Center bugs
- tweaked sound effects
WHAT’S NEW IN VERSION 1.1.2:
- Yello has even more character: new facial expressions and animations
- added more music and sound effects
- added a new comic intro sequence
- improved camera controls and handling of Yello
- added In-App Purchases to unlock all levels and permanently get 2 more mulligans
This is one of the first games I got for my iPad. Very addicting but easy for my grandchildren to play, too. Actually good for hand eye coordination and engaging the brain, because you have to plan the angles for the shots carefully or you will over or under shoot or run out of shots before you put Yello back in his fishbowl. It's not the breathless fun like in Chasing Yello, but good when I want a calmer game play. Love the sound effects and how he snores if you take too long to make the shot...need more levels!
My son really loves the game, but gets frustrated a lot because when the fish is at the bottom of the screen it is really hard to aim, because the fishes fires off accidentally at times. I tried it and it happens to me as we'll but I get wy more frustrated. If this was fixed it would be excellent. Also some of the auto zoomming is frustrating at times. If I zoom in and center it where I want it there needs to be a button to lock the position.
Awesome and great!
My six year old nephew absolutely loves this game. Easy to understand, and highly entertaining! Even I love passing time with it when I have nothing but time to kill.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 17, 2013
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 21.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: dreamfab GmbH & Co. KG
- © 2012 dreamfab GmbH & Co. KG
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlock of ALL levels in the game$4.99
- pack with 2 additional retry shots in each level$0.99