Savings - Personal Finance, Budget Planner
By Yi Lin Productions
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Savings is a personal finance app designed for Mac with simplicity in mind. It has everything you need to get your finance under control, but none of the complexity of a traditional finance app. Everything from entering a transaction to creating a budget has been streamlined to an intuitive process, so you can get your finance done with minimum effort.
"Savings answers the call for a personal finance app that isn’t intimidating and difficult to use." – AppStorm.net
Bank account, credit card, cash, you name it, Savings handles them all. All of the world's currencies are natively supported.
Enter transactions, complete with splits and notes, with the minimal number of keystrokes. You have to try it to believe it.
Import transaction from your bank into Savings to automatically reconcile them. OFX, CSV and QIF formats are all supported. You can also import data from other finance apps.
Create scheduled and upcoming transaction, so you will never forget a payment, and won't have to enter the same transaction over and over.
Savings shows you the most useful charts without you having to configure anything. The Breakdown chart shows you where your money go broken down by categories, and the Trends chart shows you whether your balance and expenses are going up or down.
A budget that includes all of your income and expense categories, and that spans across the entire year, is the best way to budget. Savings takes that approach to budgeting, and let's you stay on track as the year goes along.
Savings is also available for the iPhone. Savings uses iCloud to sync data across your Macs and iPhone. Learn more about Savings for iPhone at savingsapp.com. (Sync requires OS X Yosemite and iOS 8.)
The intention of creating Savings is to make a finance app that is a pleasure to use. Every feature has been carefully considered to make it as simple and intuitive as possible. If you have any question or suggestion, please get in touch with us by clicking the App Store "Support" link or tweet us @savingsapp.
What's New in Version 1.7
• Added iCloud sync. You can now sync data across your Macs and iPhone.
• Savings for iPhone is now available. Go to savingsapp.com to learn more.
• Currencies now automatically updates periodically.
• You can now assign emoji to your categories for easier viewing and transaction entry.
• Added retina icons; general user interface improvements.
• Use relative dates (today, yesterday) in transactions list for easier viewing.
• Fixed a bug where Savings cannot launch after the Mac is shut down improperly.
In order to support cloud sync, some changes had to be made to existing Savings features:
• To simplify the accounts list, account group has been removed. However, you can now hide accounts you are no longer using from the accounts list by setting them to "Inactive".
• Projection and automatic payment of scheduled transaction have been removed. To pay a scheduled transaction, just click the "Pay" button when they are due.