By Loudgain LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Share what you savor. Because friends don't let friends order badly.
Savor is a visual, dish-based, review app that enables you to quickly post, rate, and share what you savor most when dining out.
Unlike restaurant-based apps, Savor answers the age-old question of what's good on the menu or, better yet, what and where are the best dishes and drinks around me?
• A "Proximity Feed" that constantly streams the latest posts by Savor users in your area.
• A "Friends Feed" that shows what your foodie friends and family are ordering and what they recommend when eating out.
• A "Favorites Feed" that collects posts about your favorite restaurants, bars, and menu items into a single list.
• "Foodie Alerts" — receive notifications when you're near a favorite place or highly-rated favorite menu item.
• Savor Notification Center widget lets you view the three nearest favorite Items/Places (requires iOS 8)
• An "Explore" tab to see the highest rated menu items around you with one simple tap.
• Easily follow your Facebook friends and address book contacts or invite them to join you on Savor.
• Real-time notifications when someone likes, comments, mentions, or follows you.
• Share Savor posts via other social networks including Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram.
• Integration with Uber's ride-sharing service.
Become a Savor ambassador for your community by posting about your favorite dishes and drinks when dining out.
What's New in Version 1.5
- Added Glance for Apple Watch.
- You can request to be notified when someone you’re following posts.
- You’ll now be notified when someone adds a comment to a conversation you’re part of.
- Including a description with your post is now optional.
- Minor bug fixes and user interface optimizations.
We hope you enjoy using Savor and ask that you take a moment to review our app. You can also invite specific Facebook friends to try Savor by tapping More > Find & Invite Friends > Invite Facebook Friends.