SBL & AAR 2016 Annual Meeting
By Society of Biblical Literature
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SBLAAR16 conference app is your full featured guide to manage your SBL & AAR 2016 Annual Meeting attendance.
App features include:
• Native app: No wifi connection required to access the conference program, schedule or animated maps.
• Home: Stay informed about hot issues, event program changes, your upcoming sessions and organizer messages.
• Program: Browse the entire event program to build your personal schedule, bookmark sessions or speakers, or access session handouts as available.
• Take notes and email them as part of your trip report for reference.
• Exhibitors, Maps, related conference info and much more.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 1.2
Bug fixes to prevent issues with user experience.
An app beats a printed program book
The AAR/SBL app gets better each time and for that I am grateful. Integration of Twitter and Instagram is a nice touch. My one complaint is that new appointments one adds completely obscure the names of simultaneously events. While the meetings one adds should be given prominence, it is frustrating for a brief or even a long meeting to hide from view one that continues even longer, and which one may wish to go to after the earlier event ends.
Effective and efficient
The AAR/SBL meeting app for this year's conference operates intuitively and updates frequently (and simply). It contains everything needed from the program booklet (at least that I've discovered so far)
Best App yet
The AAR/SBL app came into its own a couple of years ago and just gets better, especially for building one's own conference schedule. Creating one's own meeting in the schedule is still a little clunky and unsophisticated but it works well enough. The maps are only of the individual floors in the individual buildings; an overview map of all the buildings in relation to each other would be nice. And a clear glossary in an easy to find place identifying which abbreviation at the beginning of each session code refers to which building is an oversight that really needs correcting.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Nov 10, 2016
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 62.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Society of Biblical Literature
- © SBLAAR & ATIV Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.