Explore industrial and residential scaffold structures you've created in Avontus' Scaffold Designer software.
In Scaffold Viewer by Avontus you can fly through your scaffold models using 3D view and simple touch controls or Google Cardboard in VR view; or see your models in real world in the new AR view. Share your scaffolds with your customers and co-workers for free. Scaffolds can be constructed using Ring, Cup, Plus8, Haki or Kwikstage scaffold systems
- Added new AR (Augmented Reality) view. You can now view scaffold models in real world using your phone camera. Depending on your phone capabilities, you can use a target image to precisely place the scaffold model and/or use AR Ground Plane which projects scaffold model on any horizontal surface.
- You can move, rotate or scale scaffold models (all the way to 1:1 scale) in AR view.
- Updated user interface and icons and added links to new documentation.
- Fixed a bug with drawing sphere shapes.
- Fixed other minor issues.
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing virtual reality!
This app takes you inside a structure and gives you a very realistic vr experience from all angles. Very intuitive and easy to use. A must if you're in the scaffolding business.
Really cool app.
- Avontus Software Corporation
- 104.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2007-2018, Avontus Software Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.