By SCALE BUSTER LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Is a DOT portable scale 2 miles ahead? Scale Buster will tell you.
Is a DOT "sting" waiting around the corner? Scale Buster will tell you.
Is the Port of Entry open or closed? Scale Buster will tell you.
Scale Buster is a USER-RUN application that harnesses the power of millions of drivers actively on the roads to watch out for DOT portable scales. You will be able to pin any portable scales, DOT "stings" and update whether Port of Entries are open or closed. Scale Buster provides truckers with critical road information to make them more aware of their surroundings and facilitate safer trucking!
PRO VERSION ONLY: 30 day free trial
$5.99 a month
Upgrading to Scale Buster PRO will release the full potential of the application. Scale Buster PRO alerts truckers to DOT portable scale and DOT "sting" locations with instant audible and visual PUSH notifications.
Scale Buster PRO gives monthly updates to our FMCSA (Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration) News Feed. This PRO-only news feed gives updated information and explanations of the ever changing FMCSA rules and regulations.
Scale Buster PRO also allows users to drop and track "Favorites" Pins wherever they want to remember a great restaurant, hotel or any other location. Upgrading also gives the user a hazard view with an adjustable 1 to 100 miles radius. Scale Buster PRO also unlocks gas & rest stops, hotels, restaurants in addition to sending instant audible and visual PUSH notifications for traffic accidents, road hazards or road construction zones. Finally, upgrading to Scale Buster PRO will hide those annoying ad banners that drive you crazy!
• The subscription to the FMCSA updates (and other Pro features) is $5.99 per month.
• Payment is charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
• Monthly subscriptions automatically renew. You can manage auto-renew of your subscription from your iTunes account settings at any time, but must be turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period to avoid being charged again.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• The app offers a free trial. Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when the subscription is purchased.
Note: continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 1.4
Minor update for improved user experience.
Not Ready For Prime Time
Heard this app advertised on the Dave Nemo show. Nothing appears to work: upgrade to pro not functioning, provides no info other than a basic name and address for the sites it has pinned, radius is lagging. I'll stick to my directories and plain old eyesight.
Could be better
App is lacking in several areas, for one several scales are missing, what does the pro version offer?, upgrade to pro not working at all