Scan & Translate+ - ocr Image scanner & translator
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
DOWNLOAD NOW FOR FREE! THE GUARANTEED QUALITY APP! 5 STAR RATED!
Scanner & Translator app extracts texts from any printed sources: documents, books, signs, instructions or announcements and allows to immediately translate them to any of 90 languages.
Take a picture of the text and after the text is recognized, you can immediately edit, hear, translate and share by email or as SMS.
Better and faster than any other similar product!
70% cheaper than any other similar app, offered by competitors!
• Recognizes texts in more than 70 languages
• Translates to more than 90 languages
• Reads texts in more than 40 languages
• Advanced optical character recognition technology for more than 70 languages, including Russian, English, German, Spanish, Greek, Turkish, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Portuguese, French ( Internet connection is required)
• Full text translation for more than 90 languages (Internet connection is required)
• Listen to the text that has been recognized and translated into more than 40 languages!
• Edit the text, copy it to clipboard, and save in other apps
• Share the text on Facebook, Twitter, VKontakte or send as SMS or by email
• All texts are saved in History and can be later recovered at any time
With Scan & Translate app you can easily scan and translate:
• any paper documents
• recipes from cookbooks
• notes and letters
• menus in restaurants, bars, and cafes
• articles from magazines and newspapers
• book parts
• instructions and manuals
• texts on product labels
• road signs as well as signs in airports and stations
• and many more...
How to use the app:
• Select the language of the original text as text recognition language.
• Take a picture of the document (page, instruction, or any other text)
• Press the "Scan" button
• Recognized text will appear on the screen with an option to select the source language and the target (translation) language.
• After you select the language, the original text will be automatically translated and will appear at the bottom of the screen.
• To listen to the translation, press the "Voice" button
Scan & Translate app will digitize and translate any printed text right on your device!
What's New in Version 3.1
File Manager bug fixes
Great for long citations
I am writing a paper where I am using long quotes from a specific edition of the bible (for a bible as literature class) and this has made it so much easier to be able to cite without typing out the hundred or so word quotes.
My only problem is it occasionally messes up words here and there, but a quick look over and you should be able to spot them easily
Chinese translating needs some work
I'll give this app three stars because it is mostly helpful- that being said, I attempted to use it to help translate some Chinese characters from my text book and was given some very interesting translations. You can figure it out if you have a dictionary beside you or use Pleco to help you fill in the gaps where this app can't help, but otherwise this app serves its purpose and works like a charm!
So far so good! I've translate only three documents and I found only about 8 misspelled words within context. "I mean that the word is translated correctly but not the meaning in the text"
I think this app is pretty good and accurate. I also like the style and options it has.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 06, 2017
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 84.3 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Datacom Projects LP
- © Translatoria
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.