ScanBizCards Business Card Reader
By ScanBiz Mobile Solutions L.P.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
70% OFF FOR A LIMITED TIME!
The only business card app scanner with cloud
backup and sync across multiple devices with
access to cards from any browser. Works with
Evernote, Salesforce and other CRMs.
Scan cards in seconds or submit tricky cards
for 100% accurate human transcription!
* Keep your CRM up-to-date with direct card
export to Salesforce, SugarCRM, mailermailer, Oracle
* Export via CSV
* Integrated with DYMO CardScan devices
* Evernote integration--upload card
images to Evernote
* Easily add contacts to iPhone address book
* Create new contacts or merge scans with
* Create new contacts with email signatures
* Scan both sides of card--never lose a note!
* Scan in any direction--it detects text
* Manual transcription available for hard-to
-read cards (2 free included, then just
$0.18 per card)
* Assign contact to group/add new groups
* Add notes to each contact
* Forward contacts to colleagues (text, image
* Send instant email and your VCard to new
* Full calendar integration to add follow-up
* Dial/SMS contacts via Skype integration
* WebSync backs up your cards to the cloud
--never lose another contact
* Search and sort cards with cover flow 3D
* Compatible with ScanBizCards Enterprise
(available on the Salesforce AppExchange)
WEBSYNC FEATURES (FREE in-app registration)
* Back up every card in the cloud
* Access cards from any browser
* Keep all devices synced with all your
AWARDS AND REVIEWS
“Pretty amazing stuff” [Apple Gazette]
“Bringing order to the chaos of business card
collection” [New York Times]
"ScanBizCards offers its users a vast array of
features - straightforward and user-friendly"
"ScanBizCards: use your iPhone 3GS to organize
your collection of business cards"[TechCrunch]
Winner of the 2011 MOBI Award [Sept 21, 2011]
Appy Awards finalist [February 2011]
Featured on ABC TV
* iPhone 6+/6/5s/5,4s,4, iPad,iPad Mini
iPod Touch 4 and iPad 2 cameras are NOT suitable for taking business card photos and require importing photos from another device
LANGUAGE SUPPORT (21 languages)
Czech, Danish, English, German, Finnish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Lithuanian, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Slovakian, Spanish, Serbian, Swedish, Turkish, Vietnamese
ScanBizCards is the favorite business card reader with reviewers because it doesn't just scan cards into the address book (better than other apps) - but goes much beyond, offering over 27 premium features not included in ANY other business card scanner.
For more information please visit scanbizcards.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 6.03
Thanks for using the ScanBizCards mobile app! You can update the app automatically (without checking back here) by going to Settings > iTunes & App Store > Automatic Downloads and turning on Updates.
Every update of ScanBizCards app includes improvements for speed and reliability. As other new features become available, we’ll highlight those here.
New Feature Implemented
- When you search for a contact in Spotlight, SBC scanned cards will appear in the search results. Name, email, phone number, and company name fields are searched against in the scanned card.
- Error message on clicking "ScanBizCardsapp" icon in Salesforce1 app
- Clear previous user name when logging into Evernote
- Resolved app crashing during batch export to SugarCRM and wifi is off
- Fields are cut off while editing preventing user to modify contact info
Like what we are doing? Please rate us on the App Store!
Have suggestions or issues? Send us an email: email@example.com
Great app but what happened to the move to folder?
Using the app for long time now and really love it. Since about few months, after one of the updates, the move to folder option disappeared when you add new card. Now we need to save the card and then search for it again, open and only then can move it to a folder. Please bring the option back directly when adding new card.
By far the best and they listen and fix bugs and keep improving
By far the best app for Biz cards and they listen and fix bugs and keep improving.
I hope they keep this app as they ask you to get their mother app. Does more stuff.
Maybe one day but i like this one real well.
Doing one thing real real well
Is not a bad thing.
Must have for professionals
This app is great, especially now that you can export the contact into Salesforce. I will say, it doesn't always recognize all the information, but the positives outweighs the -'s here.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Nov 13, 2015
- Version: 6.03
- Size: 51.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: ScanBiz Mobile Solutions L.P.
- © 2012-2015 ScanBiz Mobile Solutions LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.