By ScanBiz Mobile Solutions L.P.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
66% OFF FOR A LIMITED TIME!
The only business card app scanner with cloud backup and sync across multiple devices with access to cards from any browser. Works with Evernote, Salesforce and other CRMs. Scan cards in seconds or submit tricky cards for 100% accurate human transcription!
* Keep your CRM up-to-date with direct card export to Salesforce, SugarCRM, mailermailer, Oracle Fusion
* Export via CSV
* Integrated with DYMO CardScan devices
* Evernote integration--upload card images to Evernote
* Easily add contacts to iPhone address book
* Create new contacts or merge scans with existing records
* Create new contacts with email signatures
* Scan both sides of card--never lose a note!
* Scan in any direction--it detects text automatically
* Manual transcription available for hard-to-read cards (2 free included, then just $0.18 per card)
* Assign contact to group/add new groups
* Add notes to each contact
* Forward contacts to colleagues (text, image and VCard)
* Send instant email and your VCard to new contact
* Full calendar integration to add follow-up reminders
* Dial/SMS contacts via Skype integration
* WebSync backs up your cards to the cloud --never lose another contact
* Search and sort cards with cover flow 3D view
* Compatible with ScanBizCards Enterprise (available on the Salesforce AppExchange)
WEBSYNC FEATURES (FREE in-app registration)
* Back up every card in the cloud
* Access cards from any browser
* Keep all devices synced with all your scanned cards
AWARDS AND REVIEWS
“Pretty amazing stuff” [Apple Gazette]
“Bringing order to the chaos of business card collection” [New York Times]
"ScanBizCards offers its users a vast array of features - straightforward and user-friendly"
"ScanBizCards: use your iPhone 3GS to organize your collection of business cards"[TechCrunch]
Winner of the 2011 MOBI Award [Sept 21, 2011]
Appy Awards finalist [February 2011]
Featured on ABC TV
* iPhone 6+/6/5s/5,4s,4, iPad,iPad Mini
iPod Touch 4 and iPad 2 cameras are NOT suitable for taking business card photos and require importing photos from another device
LANGUAGE SUPPORT (21 languages)
Czech, Danish, English, German, Finnish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Lithuanian, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Slovakian, Spanish, Serbian, Swedish, Turkish, Vietnamese
ScanBizCards is the favorite business card reader with reviewers because it doesn't just scan cards into the address book (better than other apps) - but goes much beyond, offering over 27 premium features not included in ANY other business card scanner.
For more information please visit scanbizcards.com or email us at email@example.com
What's New in Version 7.0
New in ScanBizCards 7.0:
- We proudly present Email Capture. Email Capture scans your email for email signatures and then converts the email addresses captured into contacts for you. With one tap, you can capture the contacts you email, but haven't added to your address book. Another easy and efficient way to keep your business contacts up-to-date!
- We’ve done bug fixes and performance improvements.
Love what we’ve done? There’s more where that came from!
In the meantime, rate us on the App Store!
Have suggestions or issues? Please make sure to "Email Us" under "Help" in ScanBizCards Settings."
More help at:
I realized when I tried to take a pic of a business card it didn't readily snap the photo and crop just the card. My bank's check reader does this why not a business card reader.
Secondly, these are business cards why when it appears as a contact (not yet input to your personal contact list) highlight/bold the name of the business instead of the person. I deal with multiple people from the same business. It would be helpful to list all people associated with a business instead of having to search for someone.
Why have you not uploaded this app?!?
Has to be the best and easiest way to keep up with contacts that are important to you! No longer have to keep up with cards, just scan and boom it’s in address book and you have a pic of the card whenever you need it. Plus the ability to send any card to someone via text or email!! Absolutely can’t live without it!
So far so great! :)
Hoping it doesn't try to make me buy other products via pop up windows (a lot of those in the beginning). Otherwise it's awesome so far
- Category: Business
- Updated: Nov 16, 2017
- Version: 7.0
- Size: 135 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: ScanBiz Mobile Solutions L.P.
- © 2012-2017 ScanBiz Mobile Solutions LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.