ScanBizCards Business Card Reader
By ScanBiz Mobile Solutions L.P.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
66% OFF FOR A LIMITED TIME HOLIDAY SPECIAL!
The only business card app scanner with cloud
backup and sync across multiple devices with
access to cards from any browser. Works with
Evernote, Salesforce and other CRMs.
Scan cards in seconds or submit tricky cards
for 100% accurate human transcription!
* Keep your CRM up-to-date with direct card
export to Salesforce, SugarCRM, mailermailer, Oracle
* Export via CSV
* Integrated with DYMO CardScan devices
* Evernote integration--upload card
images to Evernote
* Easily add contacts to iPhone address book
* Create new contacts or merge scans with
* Create new contacts with email signatures
* Scan both sides of card--never lose a note!
* Scan in any direction--it detects text
* Manual transcription available for hard-to
-read cards (2 free included, then just
$0.18 per card)
* Assign contact to group/add new groups
* Add notes to each contact
* Forward contacts to colleagues (text, image
* Send instant email and your VCard to new
* Full calendar integration to add follow-up
* Dial/SMS contacts via Skype integration
* WebSync backs up your cards to the cloud
--never lose another contact
* Search and sort cards with cover flow 3D
* Compatible with ScanBizCards Enterprise
(available on the Salesforce AppExchange)
WEBSYNC FEATURES (FREE in-app registration)
* Back up every card in the cloud
* Access cards from any browser
* Keep all devices synced with all your
AWARDS AND REVIEWS
“Pretty amazing stuff” [Apple Gazette]
“Bringing order to the chaos of business card
collection” [New York Times]
"ScanBizCards offers its users a vast array of
features - straightforward and user-friendly"
"ScanBizCards: use your iPhone 3GS to organize
your collection of business cards"[TechCrunch]
Winner of the 2011 MOBI Award [Sept 21, 2011]
Appy Awards finalist [February 2011]
Featured on ABC TV
* iPhone 6+/6/5s/5,4s,4, iPad,iPad Mini
iPod Touch 4 and iPad 2 cameras are NOT suitable for taking business card photos and require importing photos from another device
LANGUAGE SUPPORT (21 languages)
Czech, Danish, English, German, Finnish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Lithuanian, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Slovakian, Spanish, Serbian, Swedish, Turkish, Vietnamese
ScanBizCards is the favorite business card reader with reviewers because it doesn't just scan cards into the address book (better than other apps) - but goes much beyond, offering over 27 premium features not included in ANY other business card scanner.
For more information please visit scanbizcards.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 6.04.1
Thanks for using the ScanBizCards mobile app! You can update the app automatically (without checking back here) by going to Settings > iTunes & App Store > Automatic Downloads and turning on Updates.
Every update of ScanBizCards app includes improvements for speed and reliability. As other new features become available, we’ll highlight those here.
- Users unable to create WebSync account
Like what we are doing? Please rate us on the App Store! Have suggestions or issues? Send us an email: email@example.com
A Seriously Awesome App
Best card reading app. available. I have tried them all and this has the best software, plus it is affordable and well worth 10$ or so; now only for .99, Grab it before it goes up.
I especially like the interface and ease of operation. Very user friendly.
Thank you Albert for the quick responses.
Terrible OCR, just wants your contacts
The app consistenly misread ".com" from business cards set in Helvetica, black on white, so the most basic, supposedly easiest type to read. And made other typos that were absolutely avoidable. Mistook an email address for a generic field, mistook a URL for something undefined. Totally unreliable.
Instead of concentrating on making the scanning reliable, this app keeps asking you to access your contacts and to sync them to the cloud, and wants to reconfigure your contacts with another app.
Don't waste your money.
Best card scanner I have tried. I have tried many and they all had some clear issue. This is the first one that regardless of gloss cards, mixed fonts, whatever people put on their card that this gets all the pertinent info.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: May 04, 2016
- Version: 6.04.1
- Size: 51.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: ScanBiz Mobile Solutions L.P.
- © 2012-2015 ScanBiz Mobile Solutions LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.