ScanBizCards Business Card Reader
By ScanBiz Mobile Solutions L.P.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
66% OFF FOR A LIMITED TIME HOLIDAY SPECIAL!
The only business card app scanner with cloud
backup and sync across multiple devices with
access to cards from any browser. Works with
Evernote, Salesforce and other CRMs.
Scan cards in seconds or submit tricky cards
for 100% accurate human transcription!
* Keep your CRM up-to-date with direct card
export to Salesforce, SugarCRM, mailermailer, Oracle
* Export via CSV
* Integrated with DYMO CardScan devices
* Evernote integration--upload card
images to Evernote
* Easily add contacts to iPhone address book
* Create new contacts or merge scans with
* Create new contacts with email signatures
* Scan both sides of card--never lose a note!
* Scan in any direction--it detects text
* Manual transcription available for hard-to
-read cards (2 free included, then just
$0.18 per card)
* Assign contact to group/add new groups
* Add notes to each contact
* Forward contacts to colleagues (text, image
* Send instant email and your VCard to new
* Full calendar integration to add follow-up
* Dial/SMS contacts via Skype integration
* WebSync backs up your cards to the cloud
--never lose another contact
* Search and sort cards with cover flow 3D
* Compatible with ScanBizCards Enterprise
(available on the Salesforce AppExchange)
WEBSYNC FEATURES (FREE in-app registration)
* Back up every card in the cloud
* Access cards from any browser
* Keep all devices synced with all your
AWARDS AND REVIEWS
“Pretty amazing stuff” [Apple Gazette]
“Bringing order to the chaos of business card
collection” [New York Times]
"ScanBizCards offers its users a vast array of
features - straightforward and user-friendly"
"ScanBizCards: use your iPhone 3GS to organize
your collection of business cards"[TechCrunch]
Winner of the 2011 MOBI Award [Sept 21, 2011]
Appy Awards finalist [February 2011]
Featured on ABC TV
* iPhone 6+/6/5s/5,4s,4, iPad,iPad Mini
iPod Touch 4 and iPad 2 cameras are NOT suitable for taking business card photos and require importing photos from another device
LANGUAGE SUPPORT (21 languages)
Czech, Danish, English, German, Finnish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Lithuanian, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Slovakian, Spanish, Serbian, Swedish, Turkish, Vietnamese
ScanBizCards is the favorite business card reader with reviewers because it doesn't just scan cards into the address book (better than other apps) - but goes much beyond, offering over 27 premium features not included in ANY other business card scanner.
For more information please visit scanbizcards.com or email us at email@example.com
What's New in Version 6.03
Thanks for using the ScanBizCards mobile app! You can update the app automatically (without checking back here) by going to Settings > iTunes & App Store > Automatic Downloads and turning on Updates.
Every update of ScanBizCards app includes improvements for speed and reliability. As other new features become available, we’ll highlight those here.
New Feature Implemented
- When you search for a contact in Spotlight, SBC scanned cards will appear in the search results. Name, email, phone number, and company name fields are searched against in the scanned card.
- Error message on clicking "ScanBizCardsapp" icon in Salesforce1 app
- Clear previous user name when logging into Evernote
- Resolved app crashing during batch export to SugarCRM and wifi is off
- Fields are cut off while editing preventing user to modify contact info
Like what we are doing? Please rate us on the App Store!
Have suggestions or issues? Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Good But Nothing's Perfect
This app does a good job of streamlining the data entry for business cards and contact data. It gets most of the data correct but I still find myself double checking each text field for mistakes, which do happen.
Don't forget, it will also read email signatures off of computer monitors as well which is also very handy!
I like the app and recommend it. So long as you're okay checking its work for occasional errors which I loosely calculate at about 30%.
Great app but what happened to the move to folder?
Using the app for long time now and really love it. Since about few months, after one of the updates, the move to folder option disappeared when you add new card. Now we need to save the card and then search for it again, open and only then can move it to a folder. Please bring the option back directly when adding new card.
Very good features and integration
The app is easy to use on both iPhone and iPad. As with any photo-based data, good lighting, focus, and framing help. Try to put card on darker background, well lit, and stay square. You'll need to check the OCR for occasional mis-reads, but that's expected and still beats typing it all. It's great that the photo is retained for go-back review.
Integration/export to Contacts is robust and allows a final view/edit option after the card is exported.
Cards can be filed into folders if desired; helpful for customers, suppliers, personal, or any segregation you may want.
One feature I'd like to see is the ability to rotate to landscape for use on a tablet, but most BT keyboards allow you to stand the iPad in portrait and still use the kbd, so it's not critical.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Nov 13, 2015
- Version: 6.03
- Size: 51.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: ScanBiz Mobile Solutions L.P.
- © 2012-2015 ScanBiz Mobile Solutions LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.