ScanBizCards Business Card Reader
By ScanBiz Mobile Solutions L.P.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
70% OFF FOR A LIMITED TIME!
The only business card app scanner with cloud
backup and sync across multiple devices with
access to cards from any browser. Works with
Evernote, Salesforce and other CRMs.
Scan cards in seconds or submit tricky cards
for 100% accurate human transcription!
* Keep your CRM up-to-date with direct card
export to Salesforce, SugarCRM, mailermailer, Oracle
* Export via CSV
* Integrated with DYMO CardScan devices
* Evernote integration--upload card
images to Evernote
* Updates iPhone address book and Outlook
* Create new contacts or merge scans with
* Create new contacts with email signatures
* Scan both sides of card--never lose a note!
* Scan in any direction--it detects text
* Manual transcription available for hard-to
-read cards (2 free included, then just
$0.18 per card)
* Assign contact to group/add new groups
* Add notes to each contact
* Forward contacts to colleagues (text, image
* Send instant email and your VCard to new
* Full calendar integration to add follow-up
* Dial/SMS contacts via Skype integration
* WebSync backs up your cards to the cloud
--never lose another contact
* Search and sort cards with cover flow 3D
* Compatible with ScanBizCards Enterprise
(available on the Salesforce AppExchange)
WEBSYNC FEATURES (FREE in-app registration)
* Back up every card in the cloud
* Access cards from any browser
* Keep all devices synced with all your
AWARDS AND REVIEWS
“Pretty amazing stuff” [Apple Gazette]
“Bringing order to the chaos of business card
collection” [New York Times]
"ScanBizCards offers its users a vast array of
features - straightforward and user-friendly"
"ScanBizCards: use your iPhone 3GS to organize
your collection of business cards"[TechCrunch]
Winner of the 2011 MOBI Award [Sept 21, 2011]
Appy Awards finalist [February 2011]
Featured on ABC TV
* iPhone 6+/6/5s/5,4s,4, iPad,iPad Mini
iPod Touch 4 and iPad 2 cameras are NOT suitable for taking business card photos and require importing photos from another device
LANGUAGE SUPPORT (21 languages)
Czech, Danish, English, German, Finnish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Lithuanian, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Slovakian, Spanish, Serbian, Swedish, Turkish, Vietnamese
ScanBizCards is the favorite business card reader with reviewers because it doesn't just scan cards into the address book (better than other apps) - but goes much beyond, offering over 27 premium features not included in ANY other business card scanner.
For more information please visit scanbizcards.com or email us at email@example.com
What's New in Version 6.01
- Links to Sister App, CircleBack
- Improvements boosting stability and performance
- Additional bug fixes
Keeps getting better and better
Before this app was purchased by CircleBack, there were several security issues related to them collecting your scanned information for possible use by others. Now that CircleBack is the publisher the security issues have become serious. To really use the app you have to agree to let them access your Contacts. This is not limited to the cards you have scanned in, but includes EVERY contact in your device. They are allowed to upload the information to their servers to "improve accuracy" and to perform contact updates to their "community". It gets worse, they can also track how often you communicate to your contacts! Before you relinquish complete access, read the Privacy Terms on the CircleBack website.
Good App, Bad Developer
I've used this app for probably 5 years with good success. Recognition software works well enough. Integrates contacts quickly. It can be a little glitchy on a business card that someone gets creative with. The major issue with this Pro level paid app is the constant solicitation to upgrade to another paid service. Every five cards you scan you get a solicitation. If you go to "update contacts" you get a solicitation. I forget the number, but just by opening the app so many times you get a solicitation. I get it, you have other stuff to sell, good for you. Anyone know of a good alternative to these guys?
I've been using this app for a couple of years now. It's still my 'go to' app for business cards. I don't need to keep many cards so I'm enjoying the free version. Reads most type very well. Sometimes the fancier fonts are illegible, but I am still able to correct data if I choose to.
I love not having to type in all the info for a contact. I like not having to keep track of a bunch of individual cards
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jun 18, 2015
- Version: 6.01
- Size: 51.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: ScanBiz Mobile Solutions L.P.
- © 2012-2015 ScanBiz Mobile Solutions LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.