ScanBizCards Business Card Reader
By ScanBiz Mobile Solutions L.P.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
66% OFF FOR A LIMITED TIME HOLIDAY SPECIAL!
The only business card app scanner with cloud
backup and sync across multiple devices with
access to cards from any browser. Works with
Evernote, Salesforce and other CRMs.
Scan cards in seconds or submit tricky cards
for 100% accurate human transcription!
* Keep your CRM up-to-date with direct card
export to Salesforce, SugarCRM, mailermailer, Oracle
* Export via CSV
* Integrated with DYMO CardScan devices
* Evernote integration--upload card
images to Evernote
* Easily add contacts to iPhone address book
* Create new contacts or merge scans with
* Create new contacts with email signatures
* Scan both sides of card--never lose a note!
* Scan in any direction--it detects text
* Manual transcription available for hard-to
-read cards (2 free included, then just
$0.18 per card)
* Assign contact to group/add new groups
* Add notes to each contact
* Forward contacts to colleagues (text, image
* Send instant email and your VCard to new
* Full calendar integration to add follow-up
* Dial/SMS contacts via Skype integration
* WebSync backs up your cards to the cloud
--never lose another contact
* Search and sort cards with cover flow 3D
* Compatible with ScanBizCards Enterprise
(available on the Salesforce AppExchange)
WEBSYNC FEATURES (FREE in-app registration)
* Back up every card in the cloud
* Access cards from any browser
* Keep all devices synced with all your
AWARDS AND REVIEWS
“Pretty amazing stuff” [Apple Gazette]
“Bringing order to the chaos of business card
collection” [New York Times]
"ScanBizCards offers its users a vast array of
features - straightforward and user-friendly"
"ScanBizCards: use your iPhone 3GS to organize
your collection of business cards"[TechCrunch]
Winner of the 2011 MOBI Award [Sept 21, 2011]
Appy Awards finalist [February 2011]
Featured on ABC TV
* iPhone 6+/6/5s/5,4s,4, iPad,iPad Mini
iPod Touch 4 and iPad 2 cameras are NOT suitable for taking business card photos and require importing photos from another device
LANGUAGE SUPPORT (21 languages)
Czech, Danish, English, German, Finnish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Lithuanian, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Slovakian, Spanish, Serbian, Swedish, Turkish, Vietnamese
ScanBizCards is the favorite business card reader with reviewers because it doesn't just scan cards into the address book (better than other apps) - but goes much beyond, offering over 27 premium features not included in ANY other business card scanner.
For more information please visit scanbizcards.com or email us at email@example.com
What's New in Version 6.05
Thanks for using the ScanBizCards mobile app! You can update the app automatically (without checking back here) by going to Settings > iTunes & App Store > Automatic Downloads and turning on Updates.
Every update of ScanBizCards app includes improvements for speed and reliability. As other new features become available, we’ll highlight those here.
- Made it easier to create WebSync Accounts
- Users unable to log out of WebSync
- Fixed Several Salesforce Issues
Like what we are doing? Please rate us on the App Store! Have suggestions or issues? Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Waste of Time
Another business card / contact app with useless features that doesn't do the basics welll or has the functionality that busy professionals with lots of contacts need. First, Apple's contact management system is weak and shouldnt be dependent on by anyone who values their contacts and uses them professionally. A good basic contact management system has a desktop or well-working web services that syncs with the IOS app and from which one can control what goes into Apple's contact system via sync or vCard exports that maintain the grouping. Groupings and easy correction of OCR misreads are a must. It's that simple. This program has some of the features, but they don't work. The web service is cumbersume, slow, and buggy that robs any efficiency from the process. Don't bother!
Good but could be improved
The app is good overall. Things that could be approved.
- Social Media: create label for more that just Twitter Handles (maybe allow people to customize their labels / fields)
- Export to excel: when you filter the business cards, the keyboard doesn't disappear afterwards and you cannot finish the action since the buttons are hidden by the keyboard
- Export: create a button to select all and/ or a button to select current view. We shouldn't have to manually click on every business card to select the ones we want to export, that's too time consuming
Thanks for listening!
Great card scan app
My go to card scanning app
Occasionally has OCR errors with special fonts or when background photos are in background
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Oct 14, 2016
- Version: 6.05
- Size: 102 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: ScanBiz Mobile Solutions L.P.
- © 2012-2016 ScanBiz Mobile Solutions LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.