ScanBizCards HD Lite Business Card Reader
By ScanBiz Mobile Solutions L.P.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This is the iPad HD version of the popular ScanBizCards Business Card Reader, with stunning split views showing folders and card details on the same screen + all actions directly accessible in one click. If you own the app on other devices the Web Sync feature will keep cards in sync with all devices and safe in the cloud.
NOTE: the paid version includes a FREE one-year Web Sync subscription.
Note that the iPad 2 camera quality is not sufficient for good recognition - you can take photos using our iPhone app + Web Sync to get them to the iPad, or use another camera + import.
The only business card reader offering BOTH the choice to scan cards in seconds right on your phone - or submit instead for 100% accurate human transcription!
Winner of the 2011 MOBI Award! [September 21, 2011]
"Pretty amazing stuff" [Apple Gazette]
Selected as a 2011 Appy Awards finalist [February 2011]
Featured on ABC TV [See scanbizcards.com/videos]
"Bringing order to the chaos of a business card collection" [New York Times]
"ScanBizCards: use your iPhone 3GS to organize your collection of business cards" [TechCrunch]
"ScanBizCards offers its users a vast array of features - straightforward and user-friendly" [148Apps review]
Supports business cards in the following 21 languages: Czech, Danish, English, German, Finnish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Lithuanian, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Slovakian, Spanish, Serbian, Swedish, Turkish, Vietnamese
ScanBizCards is the favorite business card reader with reviewers because it doesn't just scan and add contacts to the address book - but also goes much beyond, offering 31 premium features not included in ANY other business card scanner. ScanBizCards is the only scanning app relevant to the iPad and the only app with real-time backup to the Cloud and web-based access to your cards.
ScanBizCards web interface can also be used to upload images of multiple cards from a flatbed scanner for scanning online.
### Scanning Features ###
1. Double-sided cards support! [not available in ANY other app]
2. Take new photo or import from photo album
3. Automatic text orientation detection
4. Image editor (crop)
5. Add to iPhone address book (and Outlook)
6. Create as new contact or merge with existing
7. Side-by-side editing of recognized text with image
8. Add notes
9. Option to submit for manual transcription for 100% accuracy [Note: additional cost $0.18/card]
### Extended Features ###
[Not found in any other app!]
10. Forward contact to a colleague (text + image + VCard)
11. Send LinkedIn invite in one touch without leaving the app
12. "Touch & Go": touch a phone number to call / SMS, email or URL
13. Organize cards in categories
14. Search & Sort
15. Dial/SMS contacts on iPad/iPod Touch via Skype integration
16. Calendar integration to add reminder to follow-up with new contact
17. One-touch direct export to Salesforce.com, SugarCRM, Oracle Fusion CRM or Daylite CRM
18. Export selected cards to Excel CSV for importing into other CRM backends
19. Export to data.com (Jigsaw)
20. Evernote integration
21. Import email signature as new contact
### Web Sync Features ###
[Requires in-app subscription]
22. Back up every card to the cloud
23. Web-based management app to access your cards from any browser
24. Keep multiple devices in sync with all your scanned cards
And much more. The detailed list of 25 features can be found on www.scanbizcards.com
LIMITATIONS OF LITE VERSION:
- Stores at most 30 cards
- Saves at most 5 cards to the address book per week
- No LinkedIn invites
- Doesn't allow creating custom folders
- No export to Excel, Salesforce, SugarCRM, Oracle Fusion CRM or Daylite
Email us with any question at email@example.com !
What's New in Version 1.13
* Fix crash scanning cards
DO NOT waste your money purchasing this app. It is horrible. I have not had one card that scanned properly. It gets most of the fields screwed up. On top of that, it doesn't let me go in and manually correct the ones that it interpreted incorrectly. It won't accept any changes to what it scanned. Man, it was not cheap and I've wasted they money. I can't believe they even let this be on the App Store. Would give zero stars if I could.
Love this app! Keeps all my cards and I don't have to have a huge stack. So much easier to find one when I need it!
I have been trying to scan cards and the scan does not like print that is cursive in nature. Every time I think I have the picture of the card right it does not appear on the list right. The principle of the app is good but it is killing me to use.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jun 10, 2014
- Version: 1.13
- Size: 43.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: ScanBiz Mobile Solutions L.P.
- © 2012-2014 ScanBiz Mobile Solutions LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Web Backup (1 Year)$9.99
- Web Backup (1 Month)$0.99