Works with Evernote, Salesforce and other CRMs. Scan cards in seconds or submit tricky cards for 100% accurate human transcription!
* Keep your CRM up-to-date with direct card export to Salesforce, SugarCRM and others.
* Export via CSV
* Evernote integration--upload card images to Evernote
* Easily add contacts to iPhone address book
* Create new contacts or merge scans with existing records
* Create new contacts with email signatures
* Scan both sides of card--never lose a note!
* Scan in any direction--it detects text automatically
* Manual transcription available for hard-to-read cards (2 free included, then additional credits available starting from 50 Manual Transcription credits for $10)
* Assign contact to group/add new groups
* Add notes to each contact
* Forward contacts to colleagues (text, image and VCard)
* Send instant email and your VCard to new contact
* Search and sort cards with cover flow 3D view
* Compatible with ScanBizCards Enterprise (available on the Salesforce AppExchange)
AWARDS AND REVIEWS
“Pretty amazing stuff” [Apple Gazette]
“Bringing order to the chaos of business card collection” [New York Times]
"ScanBizCards offers its users a vast array of features - straightforward and user-friendly"
"ScanBizCards: use your iPhone 3GS to organize your collection of business cards"[TechCrunch]
Winner of the 2011 MOBI Award [Sept 21, 2011]
Appy Awards finalist [February 2011]
Featured on ABC TV
LANGUAGE SUPPORT (21 languages)
Czech, Danish, English, German, Finnish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Lithuanian, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Slovakian, Spanish, Serbian, Swedish, Turkish, Vietnamese
ScanBizCards is the favorite business card reader with reviewers because it doesn't just scan cards into the address book (better than other apps) - but goes much beyond, offering over 27 premium features not included in ANY other business card scanner.
For more information please visit https://www.circleback.com/apps/scanbizcards/ or email us at email@example.com
- Fullscreen support for iPhone X, iPhone Xr and iPhone Xs
- Several bugfixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Keeps business cards accessible!
I love this app because it scans the card and does a good job of translating most of the time. Not only do I not need to spend time organizing my business cards and trying to remember why I kept them, but it also allows me to bring them with me wherever I go. I can’t tell you how many times I wanted to tell a friend or colleague about a contact, but had to get back to them, because my card case was at home. Also, it allows you to add notes, so you can remember why you felt the importance of keeping a particular card and this has become a useful tool for personal contacts just as it is for business contacts. Went to an important dinner recently and they were three different people whose names I could not remember. I knew which company they work for and so I pulled out my handy-dandy phone and got their names in a minute.
Great app for retirees
I really like this app. As a retired business man I would of really used it back in the day. We travel frequently and pick up cards from businesses and people we meet. I like the ability to make folders that allow me to quickly find a card related to where/why I have it. Keeping these folders separate from my contacts is exactly what I need.
I recommend this app to everyone. The scanning is great and very effective.
I started with the Free Edition and became familiar with the uses and quickly decided to upgrade to Pro Edition.
I needed a little help to transfer cards from free to Pro Edition. I contacted Customer Service and received immediate response and follow up. Great App Company.
I seem to gravitate to just a few characteristics when evaluating Apps of any kind: ease of download and setup, intuitiveness, ease of integration with other Apps, plainly stated directions (DEVELOPMENT TIP for APP developers-check your spelling, grammar, and properly formatted sentences),--this is not meant as a criticism of Apps from other countries; but if your description and directions are not written in plain English you may as well just watch movies rather than waste your and your customers time.
BIZ CARDS meets all of these criteria. Love its ease of use, despite being a relatively complex program with tremendous and straightforward integration with other APPS and the iPhone programming. Congratulations on a great piece of work.
- ScanBiz Mobile Solutions L.P.
- 168.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012-2017 ScanBiz Mobile Solutions LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.