A leading immunology journal is now available on your iPad and iPhone. Fresh from the newsstand, “Scandinavian Journal of Immunology” brings you a stimulating, high-impact mixture of original articles and reviews. Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments in immunology research even faster:
- Stay current with the latest articles through Accepted Articles
- Receive alerts when new issues are available (opt in)
- Download articles and issues for offline perusal
- Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access, including offline
- Browse issues before you decide to download them
- Dynamic References show references in context
- Full screen figure and table viewer
- Links to compatible supporting information for articles (not available offline)
- Share article abstract and link via email
- Share figures or tables via email
- Access your personal or institutional subscription to Scandinavian Journal of Immunology on your iPad (institutional subscribers require “roaming access” setup on Wiley Online Library)
- No subscription? Abstracts are freely available and some full content, plus a free sample issue, is included.
Scandinavian Journal of Immunology provides a global forum on all aspects of cellular and molecular immunology. Through the rapid publication of stringently peer-reviewed original manuscripts and provocative review articles, the journal provides essential reading for basic scientists and clinicians researching in this field. The journal also reviews the latest developments in investigative techniques.
In determining content, the primary considerations are excellence, relevance and novelty. The editorial team, led by Professor Roland Jonsson and Professor Hans-Gustaf Ljunggren, ensures that the journal’s ethos, authorship, content and purpose are those expected of a leading international publication.
Scandinavian Journal of Immunology is published by Wiley in partnership with the Scandinavian Society for Immunology, engaging and supporting researchers at the leading edge of immunology.
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to Scandinavian Journal of Immunology can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP: Annual Subscriptions (12 issues) for the iPad-only edition are available for $399.99 (US) per year. Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Scandinavian Journal of Immunology subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription period for $399.99 (US) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.
- 17.8 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Scandinavian Journal of Immunology (mobile only) $399.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.