Scandit Barcode Scanner
By Scandit AG
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The award-winning Scandit Barcode Scanner SDK transforms smartphones, tablets and wearable devices into very fast and reliable barcode scanning tools for consumers and employees.
The Scandit Barcode Scanner app showcases the barcode scanning performance of the Scandit Barcode Scanner SDK. The Case Mode which support a great scan experience similar to traditional scanners with the Scandit Case.
- Optimized Scan Modes and UI styles for various use cases: 1D Retail Codes, 1D Industrial Codes, QR Codes, ID License PDF417, 2D Codes, DPM codes, Any Code, scan Multiple Codes at Once, select One of Many Codes in a list, Tiny Codes, Case mode, scan From Far Away, With Front Facing Camera, or Fast Short Range scanning.
- Scan EAN, UPC, Code 39, Code 93, Code 128, GS1 DataBar, QR Code, Data Matrix, PDF417, MicroPDF417, Aztec Code, GS1 Composite Codes, Postal Codes, GS1 DotCodes and more.
- Easily scan barcodes even in the most adverse of conditions, such as low lighting, glare and warped surfaces.
- Test different Scanner UI styles: Laser-Line, Rectangular Frame, Full-screen
- Optimize the scan settings to your needs
Alternatively, sign up for a free test license at http://www.scandit.com to integrate the Scandit Barcode Scanner SDK into your own mobile app or learn more about Scandit Case. Leverage Scandit Barcode Scanner SDK to offer extra functionality and excellent scan experience to your users.
What's New in Version 220.127.116.11
This new version includes the Scandit Barcode Scanner SDK Version 5.6.0. The upgrade includes a better barcode location highlighting, improved scanning performance for large QR codes and provides a new mode to parser ID and Passports. For a more detailed list of new features, check the detailed release notes available on www.scandit.com
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Dec 10, 2017
- Version: 18.104.22.168
- Size: 95.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Scandit AG
- © Scandit AG
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.