The award-winning Scandit Barcode Scanner SDK transforms smartphones, tablets and wearable devices into very fast and reliable barcode scanning tools for consumers and employees.
The Scandit Barcode Scanner app showcases the barcode scanning performance of the Scandit Barcode Scanner SDK. The Case Mode which support a great scan experience similar to traditional scanners with the Scandit Case.
- Optimized Scan Modes and UI styles for various use cases: 1D Retail Codes, 1D Industrial Codes, QR Codes, ID License PDF417, 2D Codes, DPM codes, Any Code, scan Multiple Codes at Once, select One of Many Codes in a list, Tiny Codes, Case mode, scan From Far Away, With Front Facing Camera, or Fast Short Range scanning.
- Scan EAN, UPC, Code 39, Code 93, Code 128, GS1 DataBar, QR Code, Data Matrix, PDF417, MicroPDF417, Aztec Code, GS1 Composite Codes, Postal Codes, GS1 DotCodes and more.
- Easily scan barcodes even in the most adverse of conditions, such as low lighting, glare and warped surfaces.
- Test different Scanner UI styles: Laser-Line, Rectangular Frame, Full-screen
- Optimize the scan settings to your needs
You can sign up for a free test license at http://www.scandit.com to integrate the Scandit Barcode Scanner SDK into your own mobile app. Leverage Scandit Barcode Scanner SDK to offer extra functionality and excellent scan experience to your users.
Updated Scandit SDK to version 5.11.0 resulting in improved simultaneous scanning of multiple barcodes.
Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Honestly the most capable, bare-bones scanner available
If you are a geek, just looking for an app that can scan any symbology you can think of, without all the ads/shopping oriented BS, this is the app for you. Although the app feels more like a demo for Scandit’s mobile API capabilities, that no-frills, “look our app can scan anything” approach is what makes this so great.
Of all the issues I have with the app, they are nit-picking at best:
-The app doesn’t take advantage of any dual cam iPhones with the telephoto zoom
-Something about the fonts make copying and pasting to apps that support formatting (like Notes, or any document editor), act a little weird.
I have a small hardware barcode scanner that previously put all other iOS scanner apps to shame from a speed and compatibility perspective.
This app completely blew me away. I have never seen something scan this fast. Using my iPhone X, it scans so fast I can’t describe it any other way but “aggressive”.
I had a series of barcodes out on my desk to use as a test. I launched the app and tapped the scan and before I could focus my eyes this app picked up the barcode that was quite far from the camera and scanned it. It was so fast it was startling.
It then presented the “Continue Scanning” button, I pressed it and accidentally still had it pointed in the general direction of my desk and bam, it did it again.
It’s like a machine gun on continuous scan. Awesome!
Fast and no frills
I know that this is a tech demo to sell a barcode scanning SDK. But even so this is a useful tool.
It scans every barcode you can imagine. No popups, no ads, nothing but pure scanning joy.
Give it a try. Maybe you're in the market for a barcode scanner and you'll license their SDK, but even if not, you'll be pleased.
- Scandit AG
- 103.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Scandit AG
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.