“Scanner App” is a handy scanner app that will turn your iPhone or iPad into powerful mobile scanner. Easily scan, save and share any document in PDF or JPEG format.
Our scanner app will become the indispensable tool in your day to day life. Scan anything you need including receipts, documents, paper notes, fax papers, book and store your scans as multipage PDF or JPEG files.
Save even more time with e-sign to add a signature to your documents with just a few taps.
Take this portable document scanner anywhere you go for your daily business needs. It doesn't require an Internet connection as all scans are stored locally on your device. And if you need to protect your valuable scans, you can setup a password for the whole app or lock particular folders or documents.
Say goodbye to huge office scanners and get this ultra fast PDF scanner app now!
“Scanner App” main features:
Advanced PDF Scanner app:
- Scan to high quality PDF or JPEG
- Save scans in grayscale, black and white or color
- Automatic shutter and border detection for any scannable object
- Advanced pic processing with enhancement and color correction, noise removing, automatic perspective correction and more
- Choose between low, medium and HD scan quality
- Multipage scanning - scan as many pages as you like
- Batch processing mode
- E-sign any document by adding your signature to scans within the app
- Cut, copy or paste pages from and to “Scanner App”
- Full featured file manager with folders, drag & drop and document editing
- Protect your documents by locking folders and scans with password
- Sort documents by time, date or name
- Choose between table and collection view modes
Document Sharing Tools:
- Share your scans via email
- Easy print your scans with any Wi-Fi printer
- Share and upload scanned documents to cloud services like Dropbox, Evernote, Yandex Disk, Box, OneDrive or Google Drive
- Export scans to our Fax app and send Faxes worldwide
- Save scans to Camera Roll
Information about the auto-renewal of subscription:
– Free trial period is provided
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost depends on the selected plan
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of the free trial will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
The following subscription plans are available (price may vary depending on location):
• 12 month subscription – 11.99 US$
• 1 month subscription – 4.99 US$
• 1 week subscription with 3-day trial version – 3.99 US$
For any questions or inquiries please use our customer support form at http://iscannerapp.com/scanner/support
Thanks for staying with us! The new version offers:
– Minor improvements and bug fixes
We would greatly appreciate if you would take a minute to leave a review on the App Store!
Ratings and Reviews
Works wonky sometimes, wants to recharge me for the app too!
I paid $10, two years ago, to purchase this app after the free trial version was over. Now, reinstalling the app on my phone after getting a new phone, the app asks me if I want to go "Pro," and pay either $3.99 per week or something else per month, etc. Why do I not have full access to any of the features such as "E-mail to myself, Save to Google Drive, etc." So you guys just took my $10, let me use the app for a while, and now want to charge me a subscription on a WEEKLY basis? You're joking...then why would I recommend this app to anyone else because you can use Microsoft One Cloud drive or something and make PDF's as well, and there are alternative sources to make FREE PDF's as well, rather than using this app...
Additionally, sometimes when trying to take a photo of the document, the AUTO border detection feature freaks out and is shaky and can't focus on the edges and takes pictures prematurely, cutting off edges of the intended document. Lame...again, what did I pay $10 for?? Not impressed with this app at all. Disappointed to say the least :( PLEASE FIX YOUR APP and stop trying to double charge me!
Hello! Could you please contact our customer support at email@example.com ? We will try our best to resolve this issue as soon as possible.
Reminder pop up
The scanner and the possibility of choosing from albums pictures is very good, also the pictures scanned are top notch. The only problem is that the developer let you use the app with some restrictions, and every time you touch the screen a reminder to buy the pro pops up which is annoying, also for some reason choosing from email to save into you album cause some problems with the email not recognized, at least in the free version you can not print or save the second page, in order to print or save the second document you have to delete the first one. In order to do this you have to click on the no thanks pop up purchase reminder, then choose the first document you want to delete. As soon as you delete the document another pop up reminder and the no thanks click to proceed is needed again. Do I mention pop up reminder? Two stars for the app functionality, taking in account the delete of the first page to print the second one and the email issues, with out mentioning the annoying pop up reminder.
So this app is awesome. It gives you plenty of options and crops the documents almost perfectly every time. I use it to scan homework for school. You just need to make sure there is a good background contrast for it to work well which is understandable. I’ve only run into an issue once where it didn’t scan properly and I do use it a lot. The only major issue I have with it is if you don’t have premium you it will sometimes pop up with an in app purchase to scan your fingerprint and buy it. I almost accidentally purchased it the first time it did that but I caught it. Without premium you can only scan 3 documents before you have to delete them. You can save them to your pictures then delete them and continue scanning. Premium is definitely worth it though especially if you do a lot of scanning. It’s about 5 dollars for 1 month, 9 dollars for 3 months or 12 dollars for a year.
- BP Mobile LLC
- 142 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © BP Mobile, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $3.99
- Premium $4.99
- Premium $11.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.