Scanner For Me - PDF Scan with OCR for Documents
By Apalon Apps
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Featured in Best of 2016 Top Paid collection on the App Store in the UK, Germany, Italy, Spain and many more countries! Optimized for iOS 10! Scan, print and manage documents with your iOS device!
Using only your iPhone or iPad you can instantly scan and print any written, printed or graphic material, including:
- Contracts for your partners or clients;
- Business cards;
- Receipts to track your expenses;
- Paper notes and mind-maps to save the best ideas for future reference;
- Book pages and articles for further reading and analysis;
- Texts that don't offer a digital copy;
Or any other multipage document for different purposes.
Manage your documents easily:
* SCAN with a camera or choose photos from Camera Roll. You can scan as many pages as you want!
* CONVERT your scans into editable text with OCR (Optical Character Recognition) technology. Recognition is available for texts in English, Spanish, Turkish, Russian, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Portuguese.
* PRINT scanned documents, as well as the text from Clipboard, attached to emails documents and webpages.
* EDIT scans perspective and borders, apply filters, adjust contrast, correct or change the orientation.
* SIGN docs right on the screen of your device! Create & save one or more signatures and add to scans whenever you need.
* HIGHLIGHT the key points of your scans to glean the main idea at a glance.
* STORE all your scans in iCloud and synchronize them between all your iOS devices.
* PROTECT your files with Touch ID or passcode.
* SHARE scans separately or send a number of files in one PDF file via Mail, iMessage or simply save to Photos.
* UPLOAD your scans to Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive, Box and more by single tap on “Copy to” button (make sure the third-party app you are sharing to has been installed on your device).
Accurate scans, simple editing and sharing: Scanner for Me is your indispensable companion for studies, home finances and business use!
Got questions or suggestions? Please don’t hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 1.5
We're glad to present you with the latest update of Scanner for Me bringing you new compelling features:
- OCR (Optical Character Recognition) technology allows you to convert your scans into editable text and share it to email, iMessage or anywhere else! Recognition is available for texts in English, Spanish, Turkish, Russian, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Portuguese;
- Performance improvements you won't necessarily notice but definitely enhancing your experience with the app.
Thank you for your continuous support and comments! Do not hesitate to share your feedback with us via email@example.com.
This app is locked in portrait mode which makes it totally useless. Why?
I use a iPad in a scan frame in landscape mode because many of the documents are spreadsheets and financial statements printed in landscape mode so having portrait only mode is a fatal flaw.
I've downloaded many apps over time that have this flaw, why?
Apple made IOS devices able to rotate the screen display at need, an iPad functions best in landscape mode, conversely, a phone's usage makes it essentially a portrait device, so most any app needs to be able to conform to the screen orientation, otherwise the authors design or coding ability is suspect.
I download a lot of apps, see if their useful, some I buy but unfortunately most are deleted.
And that's the fate of this one, I buy it and only then do I find it only functions in portrait mode, making it useless. No need for further testing, no need to explore, the rotation flaw is fatal, so I punch the home button, delete it and add the author to my do not purchase list.
Edit: I received a response from the developer that perhaps there will be an update to support landscape mode, so maybe this will be addressed in the future. As it is now I have deleted the app and if I receive another response from the developer that the landscape issue has been addressed I'll reinstall it for another trial.
I give them credit for the response, I almost never get one so that alone scores some points.
Pretty good App needs some tweaking.
The app has great potential. However it does crash from time to time when editing documents. It usually happens around 3rd or 4th document while cropping the pages to clean it up. The App also needs an iCloud back-up for the database of pages and folders scanned. Once this is done, then it would be an excellent App and I would feel better about my $4.99 investment. I would also love to see it have multi-device document storage. What is scanned on one device is also available on another device as well.
I am a very unorganized person at times. Lol. This app has allowed me to scan surveys and permit information and sort them in folders per job. Store them for later recall, and allows me to email directly from my cell phone at job sites. I have used the highlighter option many times and have used the signature tool to resend documentation back without the need to print a hard copy. Very well worth using. Thanks.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Apr 06, 2017
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 173 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: IAC Search & Media Europe Ltd.
- © 2014-2016 IAC Search & Media Technologies Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.