Scanner for Me + OCR
By Apalon Apps
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Featured in Best of 2016 Top Paid collection on the App Store in the UK, Germany, Italy, Spain and many more countries! Scan, print and manage documents with your iOS device!
Using only your iPhone or iPad you can instantly scan and print any written, printed or graphic material, including:
- Contracts for your partners or clients;
- Business cards;
- Receipts to track your expenses;
- Paper notes and mind-maps to save the best ideas for future reference;
- Book pages and articles for further reading and analysis;
- Texts that don't offer a digital copy;
Or any other multipage document for different purposes.
Manage your documents easily:
* SCAN with a camera or choose photos from Camera Roll. You can scan as many pages as you want!
* CONVERT your scans into editable text with OCR (Optical Character Recognition) technology. Recognition is available for texts in English, Spanish, Turkish, Russian, French, Italian, German, Dutch, Swedish, Polish, Norwegian, Japanese and Portuguese.
* PRINT scanned documents, as well as the text from your Clipboard, attachments to emails, documents and webpages.
* EDIT scans perspective and borders, apply filters, adjust contrast, correct or change the orientation.
* SIGN docs right on the screen of your device! Create & save one or more signatures and add to scans whenever you need.
* HIGHLIGHT the key points of your scans to glean the main idea at a glance.
* STORE all your scans in iCloud and synchronize them between all your iOS devices.
* PROTECT your files with Touch ID or passcode.
* SHARE scans separately or send a number of files in one PDF file via Mail, iMessage or simply save to Photos.
* UPLOAD your scans to Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive, Box and more by single tap on “Copy to” button (make sure the third-party app you are sharing to has been installed on your device).
* MOVE images easily from other apps into the library using iOS 11 Drag and Drop (iPad only).
Accurate scans, simple editing and sharing: Scanner for Me is your indispensable companion for studies, home finances and business use!
Got questions or suggestions? Please don’t hesitate to email us at email@example.com.
For complete access to all Scanner for Me features, you will need to allow access to the following:
*Photos – so you can import your snapshots and create PDF documents with them.
*Camera – so you can capture, scan, and manage documents in the app.
*Contacts – so you can add contact information to documents.
*Notifications – so you can receive useful tips for using the application and reminders to about any business deadlines you set.
What's New in Version 1.8
We're glad to present you with the latest update of Scanner for Me bringing you new compelling features:
- Optimized for iPhone X!
- iPad users can now enjoy scanning in landscape mode;
- Performance improvements you won't necessarily notice but definitely enhancing your experience with the app.
Thank you for your continuous support and comments! Do not hesitate to share your feedback with us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sends wrong files in email
This used to work great. Until the last update. Now it sends the wrong files. I scan the pages I need to send, hit the check mark to finish. Then click on share button and mail. I type the recipient and subject lines. Then send. Like I said, I’ve never had a problem until the recent update. Now I’m always getting called and yelled at for the correct files. Which I find in the software and resend, then verify they have the right files.
If this continues to be a problem, I will be looking to invest in another app that can send the correct files.
This has made my expense reporting much easier!
Prior to using this scan tool from my iPhone it was a real clumsy effort taping or gluing receipts then running through the scanner to submit with my expenses. Or even scanning on my desktop scanner into a pdf. Now the task is much easier just using my phone to scan, name my files and catalog them into organized folders!
This app has the ability to scan , create pdf files of various docs, and send them in various ways. It also lets you organize important docs for later perusal or distribution.
I find it really helps my organizational needs. The interface is a little “clunky” but quite manageable.
It’s a keeper!
- Category: Business
- Updated: Nov 15, 2017
- Version: 1.8
- Size: 182 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: IAC Search & Media Europe Ltd.
- © 2014-2017 IAC Search & Media Technologies Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.