Scanner for Me - PDF Scanner for Documents
By Apalon Apps
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Featured in Best of 2016 Top Paid collection on the App Store in the UK, Germany, Italy, Spain and many more countries! Optimized for iOS 10! Scan, print and manage documents with your iOS device!
Using only your iPhone or iPad you can instantly scan and print any written, printed or graphic material, including:
- Contracts for your partners or clients;
- Business cards;
- Receipts to track your expenses;
- Paper notes and mind-maps to save the best ideas for future reference;
- Book pages and articles for further reading and analysis;
- Texts that don't offer a digital copy;
Or any other multipage document for different purposes.
Manage your documents easily:
* SCAN with camera or choose photos from Camera Roll. You can scan as many pages as you want!
* PRINT scanned documents, as well as the text from Clipboard, attached to emails documents and webpages.
* EDIT scans perspective and borders, apply filters, adjust contrast, correct or change the orientation.
* SIGN docs right on the screen of your device! Create & save one or more signatures and add to scans whenever you need.
* HIGHLIGHT the key points of your scans to glean the main idea at a glance.
* STORE all your scans in iCloud and synchronize them between all your iOS devices.
* PROTECT your files with Touch ID or passcode.
* SHARE scans separately or send a number of files in one PDF file via Mail, iMessage or simply save to Photos.
* UPLOAD your scans to Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive, Box and more by single tap on “Copy to” button (make sure the third-party app you are sharing to has been installed on your device).
Accurate scans, simple editing and sharing: Scanner for Me is your indispensable companion for studies, home finances and business use!
Got questions or suggestions? Please don’t hesitate to email us at email@example.com.
What's New in Version 1.4
Thank you for making Scanner for Me a great success worldwide! Here’s what awaits you in the new version:
- E-Signature: sign docs right on the screen of your device! Create & save one or more signatures and add to scans whenever you need.
- Highlighter pen: highlight the key points of your scans to glean the main idea at a glance.
- Performance and stability improvements for flawless work on iOS 10.
We appreciate your continuous support and comments! Do not hesitate to share your feedback with us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
A wonderful tool
I've used a couple of different apps for my iPad Pro. This one has been the absolute best. I like that it allows multiple page documents to be turned into one PDF. It allows me to email that PDF right from the app.
My favorite thing about this app is that it automatically snapped a picture of the page. Other apps that have use require you to click a button. Doesn't sound like a big deal, until you realize you're holding a giant iPad and one hand in your document of the other. The fact that this takes the picture automatically is amazing.
This app is locked in portrait mode which makes it totally useless. Why?
I use a iPad in a scan frame in landscape mode because many of the documents are spreadsheets and financial statements printed in landscape mode so having portrait only mode is a fatal flaw.
I've downloaded many apps over time that have this flaw, why?
Apple made IOS devices able to rotate the screen display at need, an iPad functions best in landscape mode, conversely, a phone's usage makes it essentially a portrait device, so most any app needs to be able to conform to the screen orientation, otherwise the authors design or coding ability is suspect.
I download a lot of apps, see if their useful, some I buy but unfortunately most are deleted.
And that's the fate of this one, I buy it and only then do I find it only functions in portrait mode, making it useless. No need for further testing, no need to explore, the rotation flaw is fatal, so I punch the home button, delete it and add the author to my do not purchase list.
Great app to organize and scan bills, document etc. I love how you can put document in certain orders.
Update: Would be nice if they update the program and add a feature where we can sort the files in each folder by date. Maybe it's in there and I haven't notice feature yet. Also a way to upload files to any cloud service would be great too.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Oct 21, 2016
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 47.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: IAC Search & Media Europe Ltd.
- © 2014-2016 IAC Search & Media Technologies Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.