Listen to live audio from over 5,300 police and fire scanners, weather radios, and amateur radio repeaters from around the world (with more being added daily).
* Add scanners you listen to the most to your Favorites list for quick access.
* View scanners that are located nearest you, sorted by distance, by clicking on "Near Me"
* View the top 50 scanners that have the most listeners (updated every 5 minutes).
* View list of scanners added most recently (new additions are being added all the time).
* Browse the directory of scanner feeds by location or by genre (public safety, weather, railroad, etc).
* Configure alerts to have the app notify you (via push notifications) when lots of people are listening to a scanner (indicating that something big may be happening).
* Configure alerts to have the app notify you anytime there is a Broadcastify.com alert for one of your favorite scanners or for any scanner.
The audio is provided by volunteers using real scanner radios. If your area is not available it means that no one in your area has volunteered to provide scanner audio for the Broadcastify.com web site (where the app gets the majority of its audio from).
Changed default listener alert threshold from 1000 to 3500.
Ratings and Reviews
Your feed is down? Please read this:
This app (same as all the scanner apps, except this is the best!) is only intended to offer a convenient user interface so that you can easily search for, access, set alerts, listen, etc. to the audio feeds which all come from broadcastifydotcom.
If your audio feed goes down, you may go to broadcastify and make a report. You will need to become a member to do this.
Sometimes a feed may close and another will open to take it's place so try searching for an alt first. Remember, all these feeds come from individuals who voluntarily use their own equipment and time to broadcast out so be kind and grateful.
You will also find information at broadcastify and online on how to set up and run a feed if you don't have one in your area. Be prepared to spend time and $$ on equipment. It is a big commitment.
I like it
I had this app for a few years now and it’s pretty cool. Being able to listen from everything all over the US. But recently some stations I haven’t been able to listen to anymore some reason like chp in Santa Clara county, or my home town police and fire. It’s either disconnect, not working at all but with a message repeat, or it just doesn’t connect. But it’s not just this app it’s with other police scanner apps but my overall with this app is all 100%👍
It is about time that I thank all of the people involved in making this app possible.I like listening to Police and Ham radio from around the world,when I find the time to relax. This app is well laid out for the operator to use. I like the colors used that are easy on my eyes when using this app for long period of time. But most of all,I like the crisp clear Sound and the strong signal that this app pulls in from far away. This is technology at its best!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.