Scanner PDF app will maximize your document management efficiency : a mobile scanner for your smartphone, to change paper into PDF, while saving both time and storage.
Scanner PDF supports image processing and can transform, rotate, sharpen your images, for best document quality, combined with Scanner PDF's top edge OCR engine.
- High resolution scans that preserve most of the original paper document details
- Built with OCR technology
- Multiple page PDF support
- Modify, delete pages
- Image processing engine that allows you to change contrast, enhance, sharpen for the perfect document quality!
- Share data with friends, with just a few taps
This app contains subscription :
- You can subscribe for premium account with unlimited scans, premium features and no ads
- Subscription is from $4.99 USD weekly*
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one week"/"one month"/"one year" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
New features on this version:
* You now now add, remove and reorder pages within a document
* You can export a PDF with a password
Ratings and Reviews
Worst experience I’ve ever had with an app
I just wanted to use this app for one scan, so I picked the option on startup that says I can do a free trial before it starts charging me for a monthly subscription. I do my one scan, then go to cancel my subscription to find out that it had already charged me $6.99 within the 5 minutes I used it ... that’s not how it should work, and $6.99 may seem negligible to some people but that’s significant at a point in my life where I’m trying to save every penny I can. Basically, there is no free trial ... if there was I wouldn’t have been charged immediately. Thanks for lying!
Not to mention, the scan does not align with the paper. 3 out of 3 attempts to just capture the paper and it got chunks of the table on the side, so I had to adjust it manually anyway. Worst experience I’ve ever had with an app.
Scanner not so good! 🙃
The scan itself is basic, but when I want to file the documents it should aloud you to drag them into the folder. It is difficult to file them folder and also difícil to email them all together.
The tutorial needs a tutorial! 😕
Also, When entering for the first time, try to limit the game advertising. It is annoying when we are trying the figure out the already complicated scanning set up.
I will take my credit card out.
Sorry! It has to be made easy to maneuver.
Very confused and upset
I have never had such a hard experience trying to send a few documents across the country this is absolutely ridiculous this app does not explain nor does it give the option to forward a file I’ve tried contacting support and they are not back to me yet this is ridiculous
- 132.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Luni
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $9.99
- Premium $4.99
- Scanner Pro $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.