Scanner PDF app will maximize your document management efficiency : a mobile scanner for your smartphone, to change paper into PDF, while saving both time and storage.
Scanner PDF supports image processing and can transform, rotate, sharpen your images, for best document quality, combined with Scanner PDF's top edge OCR engine.
- High resolution scans that preserve most of the original paper document details
- Built with OCR technology
- Multiple page PDF support
- Modify, delete pages
- Image processing engine that allows you to change contrast, enhance, sharpen for the perfect document quality!
- Share data with friends, with just a few taps
This app contains subscription :
- You can subscribe for premium account with unlimited scans, premium features and no ads
- Subscription is from $4.99 USD weekly*
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one week"/"one month"/"one year" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Fixed crash when saving image from PDF
Ratings and Reviews
Just use YOUR CAMERA! Not Worth The Time Or Trouble!
I downloaded this app convinced by the App Store images that this app would create perfect “scanner” quality images (e.g. no glare, straight, light corrected) with the ease and convenience of an IPhone. I was wrongly mistakened. There are so many things that make this app terrible to use:
- Price: Free to download but the app tries to get you to buy the premium version, seriously? Just for a scanner?
- Advertisements: The app displays irrelevant ads practically after every swipe of the screen
- Scanning: The scanner is very difficult to use whether on automatic or manual. The capture area is usually too small, forcing the user to manually adjust the area. The final scans are usually crooked and feature tons of glare. My phone crashed several times while using the app, forcing me to start over.
- Exporting/saving: The app allows you to email, Dropbox, Google Drive, as PDFs, as JPGs, and export the images several different ways however, you are prompted to initially set up an email which cannot be set up because it is not available in the app’s settings.
There are just too many flaws with this app that are preventing me from recommending it to any one. The trouble I went through to use this app costed me 30 minutes when it could have been just 5 had I used my phone’s camera. JUST USE YOUR CAMERA.
Trash app, scammy pretense
I downloaded the free trial to upload one image. It basically functions as a jpg to pdf converter, but the camera features and app itself were trash. Not to mention, they charged me for the subscription (automatically the most expensive option, of course) in under the 3 day trial limit. Apple won’t issue a refund even though I deleted the app off my phone. I hope the developers rot. Apple needs to use an opt-in feature before every credit card charge.
I was naive to think this free app would be helpful. The scanning and saving part was pretty easy...then ads started popping up every few seconds and you have to carefully click out of them in the middle of what you are trying to do. Not to mention you can’t export the files without upgrading and once you do upgrade, exporting the files is a not intuitive and is way more trouble than it’s worth. Do yourself a favor and download another app for a small price.
- 148 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Luni
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $9.99
- Premium $4.99
- Scanner Pro $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.