By County of Santa Clara
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
SCCDineOut provides easy access to food facility inspection results within Santa Clara County and is the official app for the Santa Clara County Department of Environmental Health.
You can easily locate restaurant inspection results including a summary of violations, inspector observations, the placard color (Red, Yellow, or Green) and the compliance score. The placard color generally represents how safe it is to eat at a facility and is based upon the total number of major violations observed during an inspection. The compliance score is an indication of the overall conformity with the California Retail Food Code on a score from 0 to 100 (100 being perfect).
Highly trained Environmental Health Specialists routinely visit thousands of food establishments in Santa Clara County during unannounced inspections.
Learn more about the food facility you are planning to dine at!
- Inspection results for thousands of food facilities within Santa Clara County
- Search by food facility name or those near your current location
- Sort inspection results by compliance score
- View contact information for food facilities
- Easily view closure information for food facilities that are immediately closed due to a major violation.
- Learn more about the Placard Color and Compliance Score
- Submit feedback to the Department
What's New in Version 1.4
- Allow download of inspection reports
- Add Auto-Complete feature on Address Lookup
- Increase the number of Favorites from 20 to 40
Very functional and useful app for checking out restaurant health reports.
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Aug 24, 2017
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 35.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: County of Santa Clara
- © 2015 County of Santa Clara
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.