Using SceneTool, you can generate Swift / Objective C code from Apple's own 3D high level framework, SceneKit in real time.
With easy to use and simple GUI, SceneTool let you experiment and create a basic 3D scene quickly to be used in your Xcode iOS and OSX project.
- Turn SceneKit scene into Swift / Objective C code to be used for iOS / OS X developers.
- Shapes supported : box, sphere, pyramid, cone, cylinder, capsule, tube, torus, text.
- Light, camera and floor supported and have their own properties.
- Material can be added to each shape such as diffuse, specular and normal.
- Can be used as interactive example for SceneKit framework.
Who is this for?
- Anyone who want to learn SceneKit framework
- Anyone who need to create basic SceneKit scene quickly.
Please take a moment of your time to rate this app, thank you!
Ratings and Reviews
Only one object at a time.
I expected to be able to place multiple objects in scene.
This tool only allows you to place a single object.
Yes, it is free, but it barely crosses the threshold of usfulnes as is.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.