Developed in partnership with the Schizophrenia and Related Disorders Alliance of America (SARDAA), this app makes it easier to record details and specifics about symptoms, medication, moods, and more. Choose what you want to track, and see all the information you need to help you or your loved one who is living with schizophrenia and related disorders.
You can use the following Health Tools to better manage and monitor schizophrenia and schizoaffective disorder:
• RECORD important questions you have for your clinician
• TRACK symptoms, moods, and daily routines
• GET REMINDED to take medications on time
• REMEMBER clinical appointments
• JOURNAL about you or your loved one’s condition and other aspects of daily living
• LEARN more about you or your loved one by keeping a record of patterns and behaviors
• KNOW when to call a clinician by noticing important signs and symptoms
• IMPORT data from other health and fitness apps that you use
• CONNECT with your circle of support through the app
SARDAA Health Storylines is developed in partnership with the Schizophrenia and Related Disorders Alliance of America, and is powered by the Health Storylines™ platform from Self Care Catalysts Inc.
This app is not meant to replace a clinician or give medical feedback of any kind. It is a tool to help document self-care activities for better care coordination and communication. No one will see your results unless you share it with them.
Ratings and Reviews
If you are medically diagnosed with a schizophrenia or a related brain disorder, my wish is you find the same hope I did by simply using this priceless app.
This app is great.
Sexist “Funny” Healthy Dose
Downloaded this today to help while I’m feeling low self esteem. I have the Healthy Dose section a shot and hit funny. Got a “joke” that I found very sexist and offensive. My main source of depression is feeling people find me worthless based off my gender, which was the vibe this funny quote gave off. Immediately deleting the app. Ended up making me feel worse about myself.
- Self Care Catalysts Inc
- 29.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Self Care Catalysts Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.