Nexia™ Home Intelligence for iPhone
By Ingersoll Rand
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Take care of your home and the people in it from anywhere with Nexia™ Home Intelligence. Nexia is home automation made simple because now you stay connected everywhere you go. Run the most important systems in your home - thermostats, locks, lights and cameras - from your iPhone. Supported by household brands like Schlage and Trane, Nexia ties together the things that matter most. Don't have a Nexia™ Home Intelligence system yet? Go to http://nexiahome.com to learn more!
Key Features Include:
- Control Schlage Home Keypad Locks and other supported Z-Wave devices with an easy to use interface
- Set temporary codes for safe and easy guest access to your home
- Real time video camera streaming and recording, and playback of recorded videos
- Control, monitor and schedule your home's heating and cooling system from anywhere
- Create and edit automations
- Create custom device groups for better access and visibility
What's New in Version 4.5.0
Automate ME! for lights and locks
Support for ceiling fan controller
When PIN is entry option is enabled, require PIN when application is resumed from background
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Can't control its own bridge
I've been using this with the XL824/850 and I can only manually override the temperature setting which disables the thermostat presets. If I choose Home/Away selection in the App, it deselects the Home/Away selection in the Hub reverting the thermostat to manual override maintaining the current temperature setting.
It would be nice to be able to choose Home in the App, and have the XL824 enter Home mode, and be able to select Away in the App and have it enter Away Mode.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jul 20, 2015
- Version: 4.5.0
- Size: 3.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ingersoll Rand Co
- © 2015 Ingersoll-Rand Nexia Intelligence LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.