Nexia™ for iPhone
By Ingersoll Rand
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Take care of your home and the people in it from anywhere with Nexia™. Nexia™ is home automation made simple because now you stay connected everywhere you go. Run the most important systems in your home - thermostats, locks, lights and cameras - from your iPhone. Supported by household brands like Schlage and Trane, Nexia ties together the things that matter most.
Key Features Include:
- Control Schlage Home Keypad Locks and other supported Z-Wave devices with an easy to use interface
- Set temporary codes for safe and easy guest access to your home
- Real time video camera streaming and recording, and playback of recorded videos
- Control, monitor and schedule your home's heating and cooling system from anywhere
- Create and edit automations
- Create custom device groups for better access and visibility
What's New in Version 4.19.0
* Check the current status of a device by pulling down on the header, like you could always do on the dashboard
* See when there are unread alerts right in the sidebar
* Various bug fixes and improvements
Worst App Ever!!!
Wish you could select zero stars! It is sad that you spend so much on an American Standard AC system and are forced to use this app with their custom thermostat. At least 80% of the time the app shows disconnected yet when I go upstairs the thermostat says connected to the internet. And it the app is connected it takes 5-6 times of changing the temperature for it to actually take. Sometimes I give up and just go upstairs and change it manually. American Standard should partner with Nest, their app puts Nexia to absolute shame! I wish there was another app that worked with these thermostats!
Bugs bugs bugs
Since last update this product now has too many bugs. Shows bridge offline almost all the time thermostat in app doesn’t update or show correct information. Actual thermostat say one temperature but the app say it’s says something completely different really??? Isn’t this one of main reason to have Nexia? To have remote access but you really don’t or even know if what you see is correct!
Blind man driving a sports car
Unit needed for new AC system. Wall unit has all the bells and whistles(xl 1050) but this app can only access few basic features. It’s not rocket science to remotely access existing commands that already works by touch . Check your competitions and copy or learn...
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Sep 28, 2017
- Version: 4.19.0
- Size: 12.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ingersoll Rand Co
- © 2016 Ingersoll-Rand Nexia Intelligence LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.