Nexia™ Home Intelligence for iPhone
By Ingersoll Rand
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Take care of your home and the people in it from anywhere with Nexia™ Home Intelligence. Nexia is home automation made simple because now you stay connected everywhere you go. Run the most important systems in your home - thermostats, locks, lights and cameras - from your iPhone. Supported by household brands like Schlage and Trane, Nexia ties together the things that matter most. Don't have a Nexia™ Home Intelligence system yet? Go to http://nexiahome.com to learn more!
Key Features Include:
- Control Schlage Home Keypad Locks and other supported Z-Wave devices with an easy to use interface
- Set temporary codes for safe and easy guest access to your home
- Real time video camera streaming and recording, and playback of recorded videos
- Control, monitor and schedule your home's heating and cooling system from anywhere
- Create and edit automations
- Create custom device groups for better access and visibility
What's New in Version 4.3.0
- Support for Z-Wave sirens & strobes
- Bug fixes
Please don't sign up for Nexia service
I am trying to save you and your household a lot of hassle. Nexia's service is not worth even the $10 or so dollars they charge every month. Their app NEVER communicates properly with front door lock devices and almost always requires logging into a computer to do basic and simple tasks like setting user codes and such. They are not somewhere you want to go for home automation or any of their other services. Their customer service is terribly shoddy and I am so frustrated right now that I feel I owe it to the next person to save you the headache.
Works... Then it doesn't
Terrible app. Works for a while then won't connect. Then it'll start working again, then not. Total crap.
Why has the login changed??
The login has changed to a username and password or your 12 digit activation code instead of the pin. Why would you change this from the pin without notifying us???? I'm not home and have an emergency to let someone in my home and I have no idea what my activation code is and have never set up a user name and password because a pin was set up, but now that isn't an option. STOP CHANGING THE APP. I'm sick of it!!! Leave it alone!!
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Feb 18, 2015
- Version: 4.3.0
- Size: 1.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ingersoll Rand Co
- © 2015 Ingersoll-Rand Nexia Intelligence LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.