Scholastic Classroom Magazines - Student Edition
By Scholastic Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Read Scholastic Classroom Magazines right on your iPad®! Access the latest issues, watch videos, play games and so much more with this exciting app designed just for students!
Students: You will need your Classroom Password to use this app. You can get your password from your teacher. Remember, each magazine has its own Classroom Password.
Teachers: You must share your Classroom Password with your students before they are able to log in to the app. If you haven’t set up a Classroom Password yet, please visit your magazine’s website and activate your online account. If you have any difficulty activating your online account, please contact our Customer Service department at 1-800-724-6527.
This app is available in Student View only. Teaching materials such as answer keys and Teacher’s Guides are only available on your magazine’s website.
**You must be a Scholastic Classroom Magazines subscriber to use this app.**
You must subscribe to one of the following Scholastic Classroom Magazines to use this app:
· My Big World
· Let’s Find Out
· Scholastic News (Grades 1-6)
· Junior Scholastic
· The New York Times Upfront
· Scholastic Scope
· Scholastic Action
· Science World
· Scholastic MATH
· Scholastic Art
***Requires an Internet connection***
• Gorgeous digital issues optimized for Retina® display
• Informative and engaging videos
• Learning games that build curriculum-connected skills
• Text-to-speech read-aloud (select titles only)
• Interactive pages and quizzes that assess comprehension of each issue (select titles only)
• Slideshows that provide direct instruction (select titles only)
• Enlargeable graphics including charts, graphs, and diagrams
• Vocabulary pop-ups with audio (select titles only)
• Common Core pop-up questions for close reading (select titles only)
• Spanish versions (select titles only)
• Alternate Lexile® levels for struggling and advanced readers (select titles only)
• Archive of past issues for the current school year
What's New in Version 3.2
Scholastic Classroom Magazines now allows HTML5 games to open within the app.
Ruined my life
I originally downloaded this app when I was 17, and it has gotten me addicted. I have wasted the last 5 years of my life reading magazine after magazine, waiting each and everyday for a new one to come out. I have an addiction. I went to go get help, but no one understood my problem. I dropped out of high school to go read magazines full time. I lost my job, I've been disowned by my parents, and was left on the street with just me and my Scholastic magazines. I still wait for more magazines each and every day, but I can never get back what this app has taken from me.
Hard to download, then app doesn't open. Frustrating. Can't finish homework. Issue wasn't available on the site. I was referred to the app, but it was the wrong page. Awful quality control. Have to go elsewhere to get information. Surprised that a company this size and this old would be so low quality.
I need MORE!
I sit in reading class, about to read another scholastic article. I'm scared, and frightened. It's a new month, a new release. What was this going to be about? Memes, teletubbies, WHATIS GOING TO HAPPEN.. I open up this app, and I start my addiction to this months article. I'm now 21, and sitting at the bar, reading my scholastic helps me.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Oct 06, 2016
- Version: 3.2
- Size: 35.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Scholastic Inc.
- © 2015 Scholastic Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.