School Fab Lab Augmented Reality (AR) allows you to design, configure, and transform your classroom into a Fab Lab Makerspace. Learn how 3D Printers, Laser Cutters, Vinyl Cutters, and CNC Milling Machines work and fabricate various objects. Inspire your children to become innovators and makers using School Fab Lab AR while preparing them for 21st century jobs.
For educators and makerspace enthusiasts, School Fab Lab AR is a tool which can help you to design your new makerspace.
School Fab Lab AR Features:
SFL AR Features:
– Bring realistically scaled Fab Lab machines into actual spaces.
– Set multiple machines in your space to design and finalize your new School Fab Lab layout.
– Operate machines in mixed reality to learn about the digital fabrication process and capabilities of each machine.
– Take a video walkthrough of your space and record the machines in operation. (only available on iPad with screen recording)
– Share your video with others
Ratings and Reviews
The best way to show School Fab Lab to students.
The best way to show how digital fabrication works, the app includes 3D printers, laser cutter, vinyl cutter, CNC milling machine. Student could see the fabrication process and were able to interact with machines.
Great work, great price, thx
- Fab Lab Connect LLC
- 186.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Nader Shaterian
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.