School Menus by Nutrislice
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This awesome little app makes finding your school’s lunch menu a snap – and encourages the school district to provide more information about the foods they serve. It also helps parents and students provide feedback to their school district about the foods they serve! Finding answers about school foods is now just a touch away.
PLEASE NOTE: Many school districts are not included in the app yet. We are working hard and adding more school districts every day. Millions of students currently have their school's menus in the system. If you'd like your school district to be added, just contact us at email@example.com
Here are some of the benefits of this application:
- Each school menu shows which foods are available that week
- Schools can enter lots of information about the foods they serve, including name, photo, description, nutritional details, allergens, and ingredients. Now you don't have to wonder whether that beef sandwich they're serving this week is the same mystery meat you had for school lunch 20 years ago. You'll know just how healthy and tasty the foods really are! (Please note that not all school districts provide all the data about their foods)
- We store the last 3 school menus you viewed, so you don’t have to keep finding them again.
There are lots more features to this app, but instead of reading about it why don’t you download it and give it a spin!
What's New in Version 22.214.171.124
There once was an app named School Lunch
who everyone loved quite a bunch.
But schools as food venues
need an app called School Menus.
We think that’ll have a ton more punch!
- It’s been a fun year so far: new icon, new design, and now a new name: “School Lunch by Nutrislice” is now called “School Menus by Nutrislice” … because schools serve more than just lunch.
- We improved performance: initial load time is 50% faster, and loading new menu pages is about 66% faster. That’s two whole seconds! Don’t spend it all in one place.
- We also did some fancy footwork behind the scenes with upgrades that make everything faster and more durable.
- To support added native features we now require iOS 8.0 or newer.
- The language now defaults to English when no other language is chosen (you did know translations are available in settings, right?)
- We also fixed food lists that appeared incorrectly in some cases.
We regularly roll out new features and improvements, many of which are automatic and require no upgrades. If you ever run into issues or have questions, send us a quick note to firstname.lastname@example.org so our team can jump on it. We’d be happy to help!
Do you love this app? Write us a review! Good reviews are like getting all our vitamins and minerals!
Allergens and month please!
On the school website I can select to omit foods with my son's dairy allergy. I didn't see that anywhere in the app. We pack lunch every day and he feels special when I allow him to get a hot lunch once a month (allergen allowing). Since most days include dairy it's more convenient to see the month at a glance and select the few options he CAN eat, then see if it interests him.
To Pack or Not to Pack
This app is quite handy! I enjoy the convenience of having all of the menus at my fingertips versus searching for another piece of PAPER! The commentary for updates makes the app come to life! Great job!
Month menus please!
There needs to be an option to see the whole month at once. Clicking thru each day isn't a good way to see many upcoming days at once.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Nov 13, 2016
- Version: 126.96.36.199
- Size: 8.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Nutrislice, Inc.
- © Nutrislice, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.