School of Dragons: How to Train Your Dragon
By Knowledge Adventure
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
• Visit with familiar friends like Hiccup, Toothless and others from the “How To Train Your Dragon” franchise. Discover new friends as you progress in the School of Dragons!
• Play on your mobile device, Facebook or computer — SEAMLESSLY. This cross-platform gameplay experience is one of the first of its kind!
• Advance your dragon training skills and earn dragon XP in innovative Time Stable Missions
• Fly with Toothless, Stormfly, the Whispering Death, and all the other dragons as you become the ULTIMATE DRAGON TRAINER!
• Gameplay revolves around science – Life, Earth and Physical sciences, and simple machinery. Learning is rooted in the Next Generation Science Standards!
• Learn to fly your dragon, shoot fireballs, questing, and so much more!
• Create your very own, unique avatar. Pick your own dragon and customize its appearance from a multitude of options.
*** 2014 Appy Award Winner ***
*** #1 of ALL GAMES in 35 countries ***
*** #1 of ALL ROLE PLAYING GAME in 80 countries ***
Available on the iPad 2, 3, 4, iPad Air & iPad mini!
** For optimal performance, please close all apps prior to opening School of Dragons. **
** If you are having issues, please refer to http://www.schoolofdragons.com/how-to-train-your-dragon/mobile-optimization or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for help! **
** 2gb of space is needed for the game on your iPad. **
What people are saying about School of Dragons:
* “You’ll get to meet Hiccup, Toothless, and pretty much everyone else you’d want while completing missions, raising and training your own dragon.” - 148 Apps
* "This amazing world of creativity is loaded with timeless exploration and exciting quests that you will find more than entertaining." - Dragon Games Online
* "...it has both brains and heart wrapped in a non-violent package that will appeal to lots of different people.” - 4/5 stars Gamezebo
Join Hiccup, Toothless, and Gobber in the School of Dragons 3D RPG where you can play in the DreamWorks Animation “How To Train Your Dragon” universe with all your favorite dragons.
Learn everything from science basics to the art of shooting fireballs, all while soaring through the skies on your very own dragon!
Raise, nurture and train your dragon — the more you accomplish with your dragon, the more you bond with it and rise in the ranks at the School of Dragons.
Experience all the fun and adventure of “How To Train Your Dragon” in a 3D world when you enroll in School of Dragons!
Available in English, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Korean and Simplified Chinese languages!
Email us at AppComments@jumpstart.com with your suggestions and comments. We love to hear your ideas and feedback!
Registration information is optional (children under 13 require parent registration). You will be able to be notified of game updates and new features along with integration to our online educational world for kids.
PLEASE NOTE: School of Dragons uses in-game currency to unlock game content, customization options and consumables. You can earn them through gameplay or purchase additional in-game coins via your iTunes account. You may lock out the ability to purchase the upgrade by disabling this through your device’s settings.
*This app offers 4 membership subscription options: $9.99 /month, $24.99 /3 months, $47.99 /6 months, and $84.99 /year.
** Membership Subscription will auto-renew and the account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be managed and turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
What's New in Version 2.3.0
Terrible Terrors take flight in SoD 2.3! And Vikings can now settle into life on Berk as they unlock ALL-NEW Farming upgrades & limited-time fall features, including:
- An expanded, ocean side farming area
- An interactive, farm rating system
- The return of Loki’s Maze of Mayhem & more
Play now to experience these updates alongside changes to the first-user experience, trial membership options, quick launch menu and other general bug fixes & optimizations.
Eels roast terrible terror???
Ok. I absolutely love this game but I have a few complaints
*where is the terrible terror on eel roast now? It's still there, but invisible so whenever I play eel roast with my baby dragons, I can't see the terror coming and end up getting killed because of it. Please fix it because eel roast is like, the only way I level up my baby dragons.
*On my iPhone the game runs amazingly on multiplayer or single player. On my iPad (which is older, but it's not that old) it can't be played on multiplayer (which isn't that big a deal except I'd like to battle on my iPad instead of my phone) and single player only works sometimes and it crashes a lot.
*Ok, last complaint: I really really hate how much real money gems cost. I'm willing to spend a bit of money to get enough gems for an expansion, but it's kinda ridiculous.
Anyway, great game other than these problems! I have so many dragons that I lost count, but I still plan to get more! 👍🏻😊
Great Game, Needs Repairs
I really do like this game though there's so many things that need to be repaired. There are many dragon models such as: Monstrous Nightmare, Deadly Nadder, Gronkle, Whispering Death, Thunder Drum and plenty more to the point where their models went from good to absolutely bad. Not only that there's many glitches within this game. It'd be much better if the models were made with extra care and had their very own animations. And the models that I just mentioned, have titan forms and they look much better than their original model though please make it so that the normal models look well! cause it seems as though you guys really don't care for them anymore. I hope you gladly take these suggestions and make the game much better than it is now, it'd also be great if you could delete these unknown player files that the game would mistakenly make because it thinks you don't have any other game files, besides whenever I'd try deleting them it says I have to pay gems.
Update is good, but where's the battles?
I like the update it's good! I got in within 5 minutes of it updating. Animations are making good quest but one thing... there's none else there multi player mode is on for me and there is absolutely none else there. And another thing that is extremely important, where did the battles go!? I waited at 4:00 for such a long time at the training grounds and there was no battle! Battle times are (usually) 2:00 - 4:00 - 6:00 - 8:00 -10:00 - 12:00 but there was not one at 4:00 is battle at different times now? I'm confused.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 20, 2016
- Version: 2.3.0
- Size: 175 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Knowledge Adventure
- © Knowledge Adventure Inc. 2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 525 Gems$4.99
- 1075 Gems$9.99
- 1 Month Membership$9.99
- 2150 Gems$19.99
- 3 Month Membership$24.99
- School Of Dragons Membership $9.99
- 4400 Gems$39.99
- School Of Dragons Membership $24.99
- 11500 Gems$99.99
- 6 Month Membership$47.99