School of Dragons: How to Train Your Dragon
By Knowledge Adventure
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** #1 of ALL GAMES in 35 countries ***
*** #1 of ALL ROLE PLAYING GAME in 83 countries ***
Join Hiccup, Toothless, Astrid and the rest of the Vikings in School of Dragons, a massive 3D world, where you play in the DreamWorks Animation “How To Train Your Dragon” universe with all your favorite dragons and Viking friends.
Raise, train and compete with your dragon — the more you accomplish with your dragon, the faster you will rise through the ranks at the School of Dragons and become the Ultimate Dragon Trainer.
Venture with your dragon on quests to the depths of the ocean, corners of Berk, mysteries within hidden caves, and more that will test your Viking’s knowledge and skill. True Vikings fear nothing, and dragons open up a whole new world of never before seen adventures.
Experience all the fun and adventure of “How To Train Your Dragon” in a 3D world when you enroll in School of Dragons! Are you ready to own the skies as the Ultimate Dragon Trainer?
• Embark on challenging quests with familiar friends like Hiccup, Toothless and others from the “How To Train Your Dragon” franchise
• Build up your stables and train over 30 dragons! With Toothless, a Stormcutter, Flightmare, and more, you will surely become the ULTIMATE DRAGON TRAINER!
• The vast world of Berk beckons you with head-to-head games such as Viking Racing, Fireball shooting, and so much more
• Farming and fishing are the basic essentials for any Viking. Manage and style your very own Farm with animals, crops, special contraptions, and décor
- Don’t forget to fish the depths of the seas that surround the School. Each area holds new and different species
• Create your very own, unique avatar. Pick your own dragon and customize its appearance from a multitude of options
• Enrolling in the School will allow you to play with millions of other students all over the world! Socialize with your friends or meet new ones in this fantastic, ever expanding universe
• With over 7 different lands to explore, your Viking will find something new every day
• Use your tablet to race your dragon against dragon trainers worldwide to win rewards and glory
• Gameplay revolves around science – Life, Earth and Physical sciences, and simple machinery. Learning is rooted in the Next Generation Science Standards, one of the first games to employ this
• Play on your mobile device, Facebook or computer — SEAMLESSLY. This cross-platform gameplay experience is one of the first of its kind!
Available on the iPad 2, 3, 4, iPad Air & iPad mini!
** For optimal performance, please close all apps prior to opening School of Dragons. **
** If you are having issues, please refer to http://www.schoolofdragons.com/how-to-train-your-dragon/mobile-optimization or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for help! **
** 2gb of space is needed for the game on your iPad. **
What people are saying about School of Dragons:
* "This amazing world of creativity is loaded with timeless exploration and exciting quests that you will find more than entertaining." - Dragon Games Online
* "...it has both brains and heart wrapped in a non-violent package that will appeal to lots of different people.“ - 4/5 stars Gamezebo
Available in English, Spanish, Portuguese and Simplified Chinese languages!
Email us at AppComments@jumpstart.com with your suggestions and comments. We love to hear your ideas and feedback!
Registration information is optional (children under 13 require parent registration). You will be able to be notified of game updates and new features along with integration to our online educational world for kids.
PLEASE NOTE: School of Dragons uses in-game currency to unlock game content, customization options and consumables. You can earn them through gameplay or purchase additional in-game coins via your iTunes account. You may lock out the ability to purchase the upgrade by disabling this through your device’s settings.
What's New in Version 1.13.0
New Dragons! New Quests!
Fix for Mission crash
Bug fixes and optimizations
The best idea ever 2
Well I thought for the next update you could put Valka in the update and her dragon sanctuary and there will be a mission based on the movie how to train your dragon 2 and for the flight suit instead of gliding you can actually fly and your dragon will fly next to you and you can choose if your dragon will follow you or not and if you complete the mission based on how to train your dragon 2 in like a day you get to have valka's dragon sanctuary and put new places like the place where hiccup found toothless and outcast lsland and fireworm island and Eel island and if you have a whispering or screaming death you can make it make caves and tunnels and you can also build dragon nests in there and if your dragon (if you have a female) can lay eggs and if your at level 5 you can make your own dragon species and then there will be a nest in the hatchery with your dragon species and you can also pick the dragon species that other Vikings made and you can even choose its name,wing Spans,speed everything and you can do tricks with your dragon also you can find wild dragons all kinds of dragon and you can keep them and you can mate your dragon with another and also put in some weather and you can make fire without your dragon and there are two different
GEMS and COINS!! Please Read This.
Ok I love this game and everything about it. But the only detail I hate about it is gems and coins. You can't buy anything for example I really want a StormCutter but I can get one because of not only how much it costs BUT I've been having to save for stables instead. Not to mention I also want to buy a Gronkle with coins BUT where in the world do I get that many coins? Because I do lotts of races and game yet even after all this time I still only have about 2,000 coins... so what I'mm saying is you need to up the prizes for winning games and things or lower the prices in the store. And on the other hand gems I also hate because the only way to get them is watching vidoes and inviting friends, so the least you can do there is up the number off gems you get from watching vids or liike with the coin lower the prices. And once you do that than I'll rate this 5-Stars.
Good at first
I love this game and it's addicting, but you have got to get rid of the lags. Also, I just got done doing the "Lab Experiment", and it crashed right when I got done. I got back on, (currently playing as guest) and it made me restart! Very frustrating please fix this. Also, you should make the words bigger in my opinion. Lastly, I think you should make the login easier. Especially when you are making a new account. And one last thing, if you could make the wait a little shorter when going into another scene that would be great!!
Other than those minor things this is a very fun game!
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 18, 2015
- Version: 1.13.0
- Size: 142 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Knowledge Adventure
- © Knowledge Adventure Inc. 2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- 525 Gems$4.99
- 1075 Gems$9.99
- 1 Month Membership$9.99
- 2150 Gems$19.99
- 3 Month Membership$24.99
- 4400 Gems$39.99
- 11500 Gems$99.99
- 1 Year Membership$84.99
- 6 Month Membership$47.99
- 6600 Gems$59.99