• Visit with familiar friends like Hiccup, Toothless and others from the “How To Train Your Dragon” franchise. Discover new friends as you progress in the School of Dragons!
• Play on your mobile device, Facebook or computer — SEAMLESSLY. This cross-platform gameplay experience is one of the first of its kind!
• Advance your dragon training skills and earn dragon XP in innovative Time Stable Missions
• Fly with Toothless, Stormfly, the Whispering Death, and all the other dragons as you become the ULTIMATE DRAGON TRAINER!
• Gameplay revolves around science – Life, Earth and Physical sciences, and simple machinery. Learning is rooted in the Next Generation Science Standards!
• Learn to fly your dragon, shoot fireballs, questing, and so much more!
• Create your very own, unique avatar. Pick your own dragon and customize its appearance from a multitude of options.
*** 2014 Appy Award Winner ***
*** #1 of ALL GAMES in 35 countries ***
*** #1 of ALL ROLE PLAYING GAME in 80 countries ***
Available on the iPad 3, 4, iPad Air & iPad mini!
** For optimal performance, please close all apps prior to opening School of Dragons. **
** If you are having issues, please refer to http://www.schoolofdragons.com/how-to-train-your-dragon/mobile-optimization or email: email@example.com for help! **
** 2gb of space is needed for the game on your iPad. **
What people are saying about School of Dragons:
* “You’ll get to meet Hiccup, Toothless, and pretty much everyone else you’d want while completing missions, raising and training your own dragon.” - 148 Apps
* "This amazing world of creativity is loaded with timeless exploration and exciting quests that you will find more than entertaining." - Dragon Games Online
* "...it has both brains and heart wrapped in a non-violent package that will appeal to lots of different people.” - 4/5 stars Gamezebo
Join Hiccup, Toothless, and Gobber in the School of Dragons 3D RPG where you can play in the DreamWorks Animation “How To Train Your Dragon” universe with all your favorite dragons.
Learn everything from science basics to the art of shooting fireballs, all while soaring through the skies on your very own dragon!
Raise, nurture and train your dragon — the more you accomplish with your dragon, the more you bond with it and rise in the ranks at the School of Dragons.
Experience all the fun and adventure of “How To Train Your Dragon” in a 3D world when you enroll in School of Dragons!
Available in English, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Korean and Simplified Chinese languages!
Email us at AppComments@jumpstart.com with your suggestions and comments. We love to hear your ideas and feedback!
Registration information is optional (children under 13 require parent registration). You will be able to be notified of game updates and new features along with integration to our online educational world for kids.
PLEASE NOTE: School of Dragons uses in-game currency to unlock game content, customization options and consumables. You can earn them through gameplay or purchase additional in-game coins via your iTunes account. You may lock out the ability to purchase the upgrade by disabling this through your device’s settings.
*This app offers 4 membership subscription options: $9.99 /month, $24.99 /3 months, $47.99 /6 months, and $84.99 /year.
** Membership Subscription will auto-renew and the account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be managed and turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Head over to Berk and embark on Loki’s Maze of Cheer.
• Get a shiny holiday-themed Dragon tactics Shield by clearing the Loki’s Maze of Cheer.
• Introducing a new limited-edition race track: The Snoggletog Raceway.
• Quick access to AD rewards from your game interface or claim them by opening Mystery Chests.
• Hurry and grab these 11 new Snoggletog Ugly Dragon Sweaters from the Viking Store!
• New and improved Friends List UI that is more accessible and intuitive than ever before.
Ratings and Reviews
The. Chat. Filter. Needs. Fixed. ASAP.
I absolutely love the idea of this game. Based off of DreamWorks How To Train Your Dragon franchise+series, you get to be your own Viking, and raise your own dragons alongside you with fun quests! But one of the problems is that the access charge is overpriced. As a player myself, I have not spent a single dime on this game yet. I have reached a point where I have no quests, 2 adult dragons and one baby that I cannot place in a nest due to the fact that I don’t have another one, and can’t get another one. I think that there should constantly be new quests for all players. That way, even for people who haven’t spent money on this game yet, they can gradually make progress (not too long, but still gradually) towards their goal without having to buy anything.
Here’s the big issue.
The chat is normally inactive most of the time— Unless there’s a public server full of gossip, online dating, and drama. What’s the problem though? The chat filter is WAY TOO SENSITIVE. I completely respect the fact that you want to keep everyone safe and friendly as possible, especially on a game that a lot of more naive children play (as in innocent)— But every single day I go on the game, I’ll eventually say something perfectly fine in the chat, and it’s blocked, and then I’ll try to say what I was going to say again, except being more careful; but then before I know it, I’m once again suspended from the chat for 23 hours. This needs to be fixed!
Ok I think it would be absolutely awesome if you could make an update where we can trade stuff to other people. Here are some things I want to happen in trading. I think you should you should be able to choose how much to charge for stuff you will give, say if you wanted to trade a whispering death egg you could tap it and there would be a button that says “Trade?” and if you click it it would ask you what to charge and how much of it ( I used this example because I have a whispering death egg). Also if you have stuff up for trade and someone clicks (or taps) on you there will be a button that says “Trades” and if you click (or tap) it it will show everything up for trade and what is costs. Last thing is that if you really want something someone has for sale and you need to go and get what you need and you are worried that they will not be there when you get back then there could be a button that says “Save?” and you could click (or tap) that and then you could go into your backpack and there would be a page with all your saved trade pages and you could just use those to trade even if that person isn’t on or anywhere near you. Sorry for such a long review but this would be an absolutely awesome update and would win this game lots of five star ratings. Make sure that anything is tradable from wood to eggs to dragons of any age. Thanks! 😛
I love this game so much but there are a few things that I wish could be changed. So I recently just bought a membership (1month) and I got it because I could unlock 4 new islands and have 21 new quests along with 2 new dragons (like in the 2nd to last picture in the ad). Shortly after I bought the membership I got a message on the message box from the notification thing and it said something about clicking on the headmaster to get the stormheart quest which I already had done. I thought that it was a glitch and was something else like my 21 quests,2 new dragons, or my 4 new islands. I was busy doing a previous quest from another person so I finished up my quest then started to head over to the headmaster when I noticed that there was neither a question mark or a exclamation mark above his head. I was so upset because this was the whole reason that I bought this membership. If you guys (or anyone else who see’s this) could help me or make me understand what happened that would be wonderful. I also would like to mention about other quests. I don’t really like how when we finish a quest and have no more quests there’s nothing much to do. It would be awesome if you could make it where there is always a quest after a quest is finished. That would make me (and probably others) super happy and occupied. Thanks!😊ps. Sorry it’s a super long review lol.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Knowledge Adventure
- 308.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Knowledge Adventure Inc. 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Pouch of Gems $4.99
- Pack of Gems $9.99
- Basic 1 month Membership $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.