The only full-featured app designed by and specifically for School Psychologists that works with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Here’s what people are saying:
“I have used every aspect of this software. I find it critical for the ‘in action’ behavior observation of a child in crisis, psych reports, and keeping track of my contacts with parents and students. There are too many great features to list. The developers are amazing and want to make this an amazing program that serves the needs of psychologists throughout the state. They added features that help many of our colleagues do their job more effectively. Not only do I endorse it as a Psychologist, but I believe simple tools like this are more effective then the generic software districts purchase for the masses of employees.”
Los Angeles Association of School Psychologists - President 2011-12
LAUSD Support Unit North - Psychological Services
“Everything about this app is great! It is user friendly, gives us the tools we need and provides an organization system to keep our evals straight. I plan on using it for all of my evals and recommending it to all of my students. I love this app!”
-Kara E. McGoey, PhD, NCSP
Associate Professor of School Psychology
Dr. McGoey has published over 30 scholarly papers and presented numerous times at national conferences on the topic of behavioral assessment and intervention.
“School Psychology Tools has made a huge impact on my productivity. It is all my sticky notes, to-do lists and reminders in one! This app makes planning and tracking evaluations, conducting classroom observations, scheduling meetings and testing appointments so incredibly easy! I love having student, teacher and parent info as well as due dates at my finger tips. This is a great tool for school psychologists!”
-Bethany Kennedy, Ed.S
- Plan your interventions, evaluations and reevaluations using built-in and fully customizable templates.
- As you check off certain key tasks (such as “Obtain Consent”), the due date and the status of a student are automatically updated accordingly.
- Monitor the status of an individual student, or track deadlines for your entire caseload with ease.
- Change the length of time allowed for completing evaluations and the length of time between reevaluations, depending on the laws of your country or guidelines of your province or school.
- Sort your students by Name, Evaluation Due Date, School, Grade, or Teacher.
- Observe and report multiple behaviors, over multiple days using Interval, Duration, Frequency and ABC direct observation recordings.
- Email or print reports with tables and graphs for easy inclusion in your report.
- Manage frequently occurring tasks (such as “Calls to Make”) using the To-Do List. Give yourself Due Dates for completing individual tasks that can appear on your Calendar.
- Manage events such as meetings and testing appointments from the Calendar, which is kept separate from your personal Calendar.
- View all of today's events, deadlines, and tasks on one page for a quick glance at your day ahead. From the menu, you can easily see how many items remain on your list for today.
- Write a quick Note or record a Voice Note!
- Keep student data secure with privacy features, including data encryption options, that adhere to the NASP Principles for Professional Ethics.
- Use a free Dropbox account to export/import data to securely backup your app in situations of a lost, stolen or damaged device.
- Use helpful Gadgets including a Stopwatch, Normal Distribution Curve Calculator and Age Calculator, all without leaving the app!
Let Us Lighten Your Load.
Updated for iOS 12!
Ratings and Reviews
Well worth the price!
Love the app so far. Definitely a great way to keep track of what step you're at with each student with multiple evaluations simultaneously in progress. One thing I'd like to see, however, is something similar to the eval/date tracker but with annual reviews (including 504)- due date, scheduled meeting, wrote plan, sent out plan, etc. as well as the option to add additional to-do's. Overall, definitely worth the money!
Was good now won’t open
I’m giving this a two only because it was helpful. However, with the latest update when I go to open the app it starts to open and then immediately closes. As such it is not usable at all.
If I had just purchased this app I would be giving it a one. To bad because it was useful.
Hopefully they will figure it out and fix it so it is useable again.
Trouble opening it
I’ve really never had the opportunity to use, but now that I would like to finally utilize it, I am unable to open it. The last update done caused more issues than it fixed. I received a message that they were working on fixing the problem, however nothing has been resolved since.
- YoungStone Innovations LLC
- 71.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011-2014 YoungStone Innovations LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.