School Supply List
By John Sepulveres
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
School supply shopping for students and teachers made easy!
Enter each student into the School Supply List app, choose items from the database of over 150 items or add your own. Choose or add store preference for each item as well as important notes you may need while shopping and organizing supplies. With the School Supply List app, your list is always with you and will help you take advantage of the best back-to-school deals around!
- Create individual lists for unlimited number of students
- Combine lists for easier shopping
- Track quantities needed and purchased
- Make notes for each item, which will appear on the shopping list
- Easily change quantity, store and note details for each item
- Update quantity while on list screen as you buy
- Sort list by items or store
- General Comments list to organize overall info related to school supply needs.
- Use the app during school year to replenish / get additional items needed. With just a few finger taps, lists will stay current as the school year progresses.
Designed to aid students and teachers, the School Supply List application is efficient and easy to use! Let the comprehensive database do most of the work for you!
For more information on this app and other products visit http://www.johnsepulveres.com. Your comments and suggestions are always welcome.
What's New in Version 1.5
iOS 7 support
You can now change how many items you need using the quantity + button.
Love this app. It's exactly what I needed with 3 kids. I've been trying to spread out our purchases over the summer & this way I always have my lists with me when I see stuff on sale.
Only thing I'd change would be to for item totals to combine on the All Kids page. Instead of 3 separate lines saying I need 1 box of crayons, have 1 line saying 3 total boxes needed.
Don't waste your time and money...
This is a glorified note/list app. It takes forever to input the supply list and checking off items is a hassle. We ended up referring to our paper lists. Furthermore, what is the point of noting the store where you intend to purchase the item if the price/sale info doesn't come up? I have a grocery list app where the prices and specials at my favorite stores come up. The point of apps like this is to simplify, and this one doesn't.
This app is perfect. Easy to use.
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: Sep 17, 2013
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 0.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: John Sepulveres
- © 2009 John Sepulveres
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.