Easy-to-use app for creating & viewing your timetables, schedules, itineraries and plans.
Great for Students, Teachers, Pupils, Lecturers and Course Organizers alike.
- Full flexibility over your Lesson Start & End times, Subject, Room & Teacher/Group.
- The Current and Next sessions for the Day will flash so they can be spotted easily.
- The Day indicators on the left & right of the Timetable, flash to indicate the current timetable day.
- Each Timetable session for the current day can show either
- how many hours & minutes until they start
- how much time is left in the current session
- Sessions can be copied to the other days quickly and simply, making it straightforward to set up your timetable for the whole week (or weeks).
- One or Two Week timetables (NB Two-Week timetable functionality requires an In-App Purchase).
- Copy, Edit & Delete individual sessions by tapping them in the timetable view.
- Multiple Timetables, e.g. have a separate Class & Revision timetables.
- Tap a day to see a list of all that day's Sessions.
- Timetables can be shared via Facebook, Twitter, Weibo, Email, Messaging etc.
- Weekends can be included or excluded from the timetable.
- Scroll & Zoom your timetable.
- If you've got a 2-week Timetable, swap between Week 1 & Week 2 easily. (NB Two-Week timetable functionality requires an In-App Purchase).
- Start and End Times for individual sessions can be shown or hidden
- Landscape & Portrait View fully supported
Text will automatically try to fit into the available space on the timetable view.
Improved iPad design - the timetable will now fill the screen more intelligently.
Ratings and Reviews
Fix the time
I could love this app if the time was to the exact minute. My sons are on the autism spectrum and I want them to use this app but if class is over at 1:38 then the time on the schedule must say 1:38-NOT 1:40 (because that's the only option)-also a function to add pictures of where the room is and maybe a picture of the teacher- also a timer to count down how long class is or maybe how long he has to get to the next class- thanks
I would love to give this 5 stars. But, I would need an option for 12-hour times instead of only military or 24-hour times.
Great potential, but there is a bug.
Normally this app would have won all of my stars, as it is easy to use and is very practical, however, when attempting to delete a subject matter, the app crashes. This happens every time I slide the subject and press the delete button.
Other than that, the application is nice to have and gives a lot of nice features.
- Stuart Maher
- 1.3 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Stuart Maher
- In-App Purchases
- "Full Upgrade - Removes Ads, Allows 2 Week Timetables and 33 More Colors" $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.