"...a very high-quality, no-nonsense and surprisingly fun way to get kids excited about reading and rhyming! Great way to practice phonics and rhyming, fun games, quizzes to test your child's knowledge and retention, customized settings and profiles, tracking tool to measure progress" www.TheiPhoneMom.com
"...A well designed app to help and support your kids with reading and spelling!"www.FunEducationalApps.com
Designed by creators of Build A Word Easy Spelling used by schools and loved by students worldwide!
We teach students rhyming words to help them develop phonemic awareness which leads to better reading and writing (spelling) success. When a student learns to manipulate words through rhyming and rhyming word games, he has acquired an important skill to break words into smaller parts and to recognize smaller parts in words. Thus, rhyming teaches the patterns and structures in both spoken and written words.
School Tool: Rhyming Words contains:
- different rhyming patterns to choose from
- three modes: Learn, GAMES and Quiz
- FIVE different games
- HISTORY keeps track of student’s progress (customization per student possible)
- PROFESSIONAL narration or child’s narration
- optional Montessori-style color coding vowels and consonants
- upper or lower case letters
- child proof SETTINGS button (press&hold)
School Tool Rhyming Words iOS application was designed following Communicative Language Teaching (CLT) Approach. Namely, School Tool Rhyming Words app was planned to be a part of Presentation, Practice and Production language teaching methodology.
@Reks (aka AtReks) Apps are designed in compliance with Children’s Online Privacy Protection Rule (COPPA).
- Does NOT contain ads.
- Does NOT contain in-app purchases.
- Does NOT contain integration with social networks.
- Does NOT use analytics / data collection tools.
- Does include links to apps by @Reks in the iTunes App Store hidden in the settings section behind parental gate (child-proof button).
Now with fully-functional word search game!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.