Schoola – Amazing Savings and Money to Schools
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
We’re Schoola, home of amazing savings on new & preloved clothing for the whole family. Plus, we’re a fundraising solution for over 30,000 schools and a growing number of non-profit partners nationwide. Our app provides personalized shopping & inventory alerts, plus exclusive sales and easy checkout with Apple Pay.
SHOP AND DO GOOD WITH SCHOOLA
• Over 5,000 items for women and kids added every day
• We carry your favorite brands, including Gap, Hanna Andersson, Tea Collection and Nike
• A third of our inventory is brand-new - items you can’t find anywhere else at unheard of prices
• Alerts let you know when new arrivals match your saved preferences
• Get exclusive offers every week with notifications
• $2 of every $5 you spend goes directly to helping kids thrive
FUNDRAISE WITH SCHOOLA
• Request a donation bag to support your school or one of our partner causes
• Track your school’s fundraising progress with live updates
• Share milestones seamlessly with your social networks
What's New in Version 4.0
Just in time for summer, Schoola is bringing the heat with version 4.0!
We've redesigned Schoola from the ground up to be faster, prettier and easier to use. Some highlights:
• Create your very own collections, directly in the app
• Receive push notifications when new items are added to your collections
• Easier searching! Search by brands, search equivalent sizes, search new items, sort your results
• Items added to your bag are guaranteed with a visible timer
• Save your school for easy access and keep track of bags donated, items sold and money raised
We hope you enjoy Schoola. If you do, please take a moment to rate us. Good ratings help others find us, which helps us help more kids. Thanks!
I ❤️ Schoola! Love the update!
This app is amazing! I always love everything that I purchase AND it's great to see my donation bags sell to help my son's school. I was reselling some of our gently used clothing on apps like Totspot and Kidizen, but making next to nothing (actually ended up paying in the end due to high shipping costs). Instead of making 80 cents or less by using apps that are nothing but greedy, do something good and contribute to making our schools better. Or buy (I'm totally addicted to that too!) Thank you Schoola, for always being so awesome! 😘
Nice update to a great app
I've been a Schoola shopper for two years now and this is great update to the app shopping experience. It's easier and more intuitive to find what you're looking for.
They have great quality photos that make it easy to browse, and I use the Collection feature a lot for convenient browsing of the brands I am interested in so I'm glad it's now available on the app as well.
They have frequently discounts and good prices on higher-end brands. Their customer care team is helpful and generous.
Hate the new update!
The latest update is terrible. It made the app harder to navigate and most notably I can not find anywhere that I can see what I have ordered. I could before this last update and checked it frequently as the shipping takes so long I usually forget what I have ordered. Also the filters are not working correctly (again) which is almost as annoying as not being able to see my order history. The app seems too cluttered now. Not a fan at all. Go back to the previous update. It was fine! It did not need a complete overhaul!