SchoolCafé connects families to school nutrition.
Parents, manage your child's cafeteria account. Make payments, view purchase history, receive low balance alerts, and view school menus containing nutritional and allergen information for items. For convenience, setup automatic payments to replenish their cafeteria funds. Know what is on the menu at your child's school cafeteria and provide feedback by rating and sharing items. Favorite your child's favorite items and SchoolCafé will send you a notification to let you know when it's on the menu.
Students, use SchoolCafé to check out what's available on the cafeteria menu each day. View nutritional and allergen information to help you make healthy decisions. Use "Make a Tray" to build your meal for the items available that day and see the combined nutrient information. Give your feedback to the school cafeteria by rating items. Favorite specific items on the menu so that you can know when they'll be available in the cafeteria. Connect to your cafeteria account to always know your account balance and have access to your digital ID card.
SchoolCafé, formerly ParentOnline, is powered by PrimeroEdge, the leading school nutrition management software for K-12 school districts in the United States.
SchoolCafé is available for participating schools only.
• Introducing Themes! Now, you can change between SchoolCafé’s Light Theme and Dark Theme by selecting the paint bucket button in the navigation menu at the top of every page. Perfect for when you need to make those late-night payments or check out tomorrow’s menu before going to bed!
• School Menus – Daily View: A new report, View Nutrition Info, has been added to the top of the menu item list for any day where menus have been published. Selecting this button allows you to quickly view all of the items being offered for the day, along with nutritional information.
• Parent Dashboard: For those districts accepting online free-and-reduced meal applications through SchoolCafé, submitting an application for the current school year successfully turns the 'Apply for Benefits' button into a 'View Eligibility Info' button. Selecting this button takes you to the 'My Applications' tab of the 'Eligibility Info' page, allowing you to easily check on the status of your application or view/print your eligibility notifications.
• School Menus (All Views): Now, menu items on each page display in alphabetical order by category, and certain items are no longer displayed in a bold font.
• Password Strength: For your security, a stronger password may now be required when changing your password or creating a new account. A strength meter has been added in these locations to help make sure that your password is strong enough.
Ratings and Reviews
This app makes life so easy and it helps me keep track! It also allows me to teach my child to keep track and budget money
I really enjoy using this app! It’s super easy and I get to keep track of what my kids are eating. Not to mention it’s really quick to load money!
It’s easy and convenient
I like the app. I think the fee structure should be a cost the school covers but otherwise it’s a lot nicer than sending money with kids to school.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.