SchoolFood Feed Your Mind
By New York City Dept of Education
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
SchoolFood in your hands!
With this latest update, SchoolFood has combined all of its previous mobile app features along with some new ones!
In SchoolFood Feed Your Mind 3.0, you can:
- Submit Review: SchoolFood's menus are completely student-driven. SchoolFood wants to hear what you think! Your feedback influences the menu and helps make it better. SchoolFood is YOUR food. A valid OSIS/Student ID number is required for participation.
- Find Free Summer Meals being served at participating Schools, Pools, Parks, Libraries, SchoolFood Trucks, and NYCHA locations! Hungry? Type in an address or use your current location to find a Free Summer Meal near you! Everyone 18 years old and under is eligible for a Free Summer Meal - NO ID required.
- View Menus. Curious about what's being served today, tomorrow, or next week? Check out the SchoolFood menus and find your favorite dishes and some new ones too!
SchoolFood will continue to work and improve on making this app better for you!
Feed Your Mind all summer with Free Summer Meals! Spread the word with #freesummermeals !
For more information, visit: www.schoolfoodnyc.org.
What's New in Version 3.0231
- Minor Bug Fix
Who designed this app?
Did they try reading the menu on their phone? What size phone do you think people have? Also, had to call schoolfood to find out which menu to look at. Leaves me with less confidence in school meals and public school in general. Also, every other reviewer has said the same thing so obviously they don't care.
Great idea, poor execution
Love the idea that we can see the school menus on the phone. But the print is so tiny it is impossible to see and gets distorted when blown up. Also, you can't go to the next month to view it, can only view the current month. Makes it useless as a planning tool.
As bad as public school food
One has to be joking with this app. Displaying blurry unreadable menu sheets that are not scaling up mobile screen is just useless and lame. Asking for my location is obnoxious and clear that the publisher is trying to make money off naive parents data.
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Jul 13, 2016
- Version: 3.0231
- Size: 21.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: New York City Dept of Education
- Copyright © 2015 New York City Dept Of Education
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.