By Reliance Communications, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The new SchoolMessenger app gives busy parents, students, and staff a powerful way to stay engaged with their school or district, and connect to each other.
- Easy-to-read inbox that captures all SchoolMessenger notifications, and now two-way teacher-parent-student messages (if enabled by school or district)
- Scrollable notification view to review all phone, email, and text content in a single place
- Detailed preference control allows adjusting notification settings
- Push notifications are available for alerts when school or district sends a message
- For notifications, school or district has SchoolMessenger notification service subscription with SchoolMessenger app enabled
- For notifications, valid email address on file with your school or district
- WiFi or data plan for internet access
- iOS 9+
SchoolMessenger app is not for sending broadcast messages. If you are a SchoolMessenger Communicate notification customer looking to send broadcast messages, please download the SchoolMessenger Admin sender app.
What's New in Version 1.7
· New name and look. SchoolMessenger app replaces the earlier InfoCenter app.
· New teacher-parent-student individual or group message feature (if enabled by school or district).
· New ability to add attachments to teacher-initiated messages (if enabled by school or district).
Can't change schools
I could not find an option anywhere to change our school when we moved. Your school choice seems permanently linked to your email address. No FAQs or contact information to get help with this either.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Sep 07, 2017
- Version: 1.7
- Size: 72.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Reliance Communications, Inc.
- © 2017 SchoolMessenger
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.