With SchoolsFirst FCU Mobile Banking you have the freedom, convenience and security to manage your accounts from your iPhone or iPad anytime, anywhere. Mobile Banking is a free app* and is available to all SchoolsFirst FCU Members.
• Check your balances
• View detailed account summaries for shares, credit cards and loans
• View your account statements
• Search for transactions
• Use Easy Balance View to quickly check your balances without logging in
• Start common transactions with a single tap on easy-to-reach shortcut buttons
• Deposit checks quickly and securely using your device’s camera.
• View previously deposited check images
TRANSFERS AND PAYMENTS
• Move money between your SchoolsFirst FCU accounts, to and from your external bank accounts, or to other Members’ accounts
• Make payments to your SchoolsFirst FCU loans and credit cards
• Save Member accounts to which you transfer often
• Make Payroll Savings Loan and credit card cash advances
LOAN AND SAVINGS RATES
• Check real-time loan, credit card and savings rates
• Apply for a new loan and check the status of loans in progress
• Schedule, review, search and edit recurring bill payments
• Add, review or cancel a travel notice
• Temporarily block and unblock your debit card
• Activate a new card
• Cancel a card
CAR BUYING SERVICES
• Shop for your next vehicle with TrueCar and Autoland
• Find nearby branches and ATMs, and current branch wait times
• Update your addresses, phone numbers and email addresses
• Show, hide and rename your joint accounts
• View your account numbers
• Configure your settings like Overdraft Protection, Easy Balance View, Touch/Face ID, Fraud Alerts and your password
• Order checks
SECURE MESSAGE CENTER
• Safely send us email-style messages with attachments
CONNECT & LEARN
• Access our Financial Education Center, our social media channels, and new app features and tips
Your security is always our top priority, and we have taken every precaution to ensure that your Mobile Banking transactions will be secure.
• All information transmitted via Mobile Banking is protected with state-of-the-art encryption methods that mask your sensitive information
• A password, face recognition, or fingerprint authentication is required every time you sign on to Mobile Banking
• One-time passcodes via text message are used to validate your identity during certain transactions
*Data and text charges may apply. Check with your mobile provider. **Eligibility requirements apply.
Federally Insured by NCUA
Equal Housing Lender
• Various usability improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Really love the app. Smooth, works, updates!
*had to update because another reviewer mentioned the smaller font. I too, love the smaller font. It's sharper, smoother and small but not minuscule and condensed. A weird thing to like, but It looks great on the side menu!
*** previous review: I really love this credit union. From day one. Best credit card I've had with a company. Best debit card I've had with a bank. Their website is great and not full of junk. And their app is very functional and operates smoothly. For my banking, smooth operation is of the utmost importance. Followed by functionality. Followed by safety/security features. The rest like looks/user interface, etc are a less important.
At first I had some trouble with eDeposit. But then I updated and it works better now. Personally I just make sure the lighting is good and that I can get as close as possible to the check. Works wonders! $10,000 limit on eDeposits just FYI.
I’m not one to write reviews, but this banking institution is well worth the effort. I just used one of their new shortcut features and it works great. The only times I have issues is when they won’t accept deposits made payable to me and my spouse and endorsed by both of us. His credit union accepts these deposits without any problems, and I don’t understand why my credit union can’t do the same. I know I’m not the only one who has the same problem. Regardless, I’m still giving them 5 stars (& a 5 star rating from me is extremely rare. They’re always helpful and never pushy, have great senses of humor, are always in your favor if there’s a questionable double bulling, and not once have they tried to sell you on one of their loans, etc. (in person or via email. I really appreciate their efforts on privacy - I only get my statement emailed to me and nothing else. That in itself is worth 5 stars!!
The new features...
I love the app and how it has grown and become more robust in features over the years. However, I must say that the newest design tweaks (the circular shortcuts, if you will), are quite the eyesore. It looks like something I'm required to tap to make it go away. It breaks the overall design language of the app, which is for the most part very angular with very clear lines. It would be much appreciated if this could perhaps be an optional view, be that could be toggled in the settings.
Also, I'd like to request a feature that is consistent throughout the iOS experience: swiping right from the left edge of the screen to go back to the previous page in addition to the back button. The back button is harder to reach and the swiping gesture is natural as a lot of apps utilize this function.
Anyway, my 2 cents. Thanks for the great work you guys have done over the years. I can't wait to see how this app continues to grow!
Developer Response ,
**UPDATE 3/11/19** Thank you again for your feedback regarding our shortcuts feature. You can now turn navigation shortcuts off (and back on) as needed (Main Menu > My Profile). *We’re so glad you love our app and how much we’ve enhanced it for you over the years. We apologize that the new shortcuts, which our prelaunch test Members loved because they made navigation so much faster for them, don’t appeal to you. We’ve noted your opinion, and will take it into account for future updates, and perhaps provide the option to hide them. As far as swiping goes, our app offers that option for opening and closing the menu, and adding it for backward navigation is on our roadmap. Your two cents are invaluable to us and always welcome!
- SchoolsFirst FCU
- 30.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 SchoolsFirst FCU. All rights reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.