SchoolsFirst FCU Mobile
By SchoolsFirst FCU
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With SchoolsFirst FCU Mobile Banking with eDeposit you have the freedom, convenience and security to manage your accounts from your iPhone or iPad anytime, anywhere.
Mobile Banking is a free service* and is available to all SchoolsFirst FCU Members.
We have taken every precaution to ensure that your Mobile Banking transactions will be secure. All information transmitted via Mobile Banking is protected with state-of-the-art encryption methods that mask your sensitive information. A password is required every time you sign on to Mobile Banking.
• Check balances
• View debit and credit card pending transactions
• View check images
• Search transaction history (check number, payment amount)
• Detailed account summaries for shares, credit cards and loans
• Quickly and securely deposit a check into your SchoolsFirst FCU account using your smartphone's camera, now with an automatic check image capture option
TRANSFERS AND PAYMENTS
• Transfer funds between your accounts or to other Members’ accounts
• Make payments on SchoolsFirst FCU loans and credit cards
• View pending transfers and advanced search
• Save Member accounts you transfer to often
LOAN AND SAVINGS RATES
• View real-time loan, credit card and savings rates
• Securely send us email-style messages with attachments (e.g. copies of paystubs and insurance cards)
REDEEM MEMBER REWARDS
• One-tap sign-on to rewards points redemption website from the account summary screens of your Rewards Credit Card or Investment Checking linked to a debit card
• Schedule, review and edit recurring bill payments
• Search by payee, pending payments and payment history
• Add a travel notice
• Activate a new card
• Cancel a card
• Add a temporary card block
• ATM/Branch search: locate Saturday Branches, CO-OP ATMs, get driving directions and more
Your security is always our top priority, and we have taken every precaution to ensure that your Mobile Banking transactions will be secure.
• All information transmitted via Mobile Banking is protected with state-of-the-art encryption methods that masks your sensitive information
• A password is required every time you sign on to Mobile Banking
• Multi-Factor Authentication (RSA/security questions) to validate identity
*Data and text charges may apply. Check with your mobile provider. **Eligibility requirements apply.
Federally Insured by NCUA
What's New in Version 4.0.0
Enhanced design, easier navigation, improved account screen visibility, more detailed branch/ATM locator, easy transfers or payments from any account summary screen, Secure Messaging, automatic check capture option for eDeposit, Rewards redemption website integration, and in-app loan, credit card and savings rates.
I loved loved the older version of this app because it worked well and was easy to maneuver. I had nothing but great things to say.
When it was announced that a new update/version is being released, I thought, great even better and more exciting features! WRONG!!!!
The one main feature I use this app is for the eDeposit. The older version worked well. With this new update, grant it, it does look prettier, it just doesn't work at all. I keep getting a black screen when I need to capture the photo and it seems to get stuck at that point where I had to delete and reinstall the app several times to see if it would work. Nothing. Now I have to actually drive to an ATM location to make my deposit...how inconvenient when you got me used to the convenience with the older version.
Change default settings
For those of you having problems depositing checks with eDeposit - try changing the "Automatically recognize checks" option to No. The default is Yes, but with that, I just got a black screen. When I changed it to No, it worked. At first it didn't recognize my check, but when I used the flash to take a picture, it worked. Good luck!
Bring back the old one
Absolutely a poor choice for an upgrade. I spend 45-60 minutes on both an iPad and iPhone trying to use the e-deposit function. All I received as buttons that did not work (submit, next, retake) and a constant error message that said “no connection could be made.” The camera function on both devices is deplorable as it freezes. I had to restart the app on both devices multiple times as it would just stop working. Please bring the old app back. I guess I am back on the road to taking trips to the CU for deposits.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Aug 26, 2015
- Version: 4.0.0
- Size: 12.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: SchoolsFirst FCU
- © 2015 SchoolsFirst FCU. All rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.