SchoolsFirst FCU Mobile
By SchoolsFirst FCU
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With SchoolsFirst FCU Mobile Banking with eDeposit you have the freedom, convenience and security to manage your accounts from your iPhone or iPad anytime, anywhere.
Mobile Banking is a free service* and is available to all SchoolsFirst FCU Members.
We have taken every precaution to ensure that your Mobile Banking transactions will be secure. All information transmitted via Mobile Banking is protected with state-of-the-art encryption methods that mask your sensitive information. A password is required every time you sign on to Mobile Banking.
• Check balances
• View debit and credit card pending transactions
• View check images
• Search transaction history (check number, payment amount)
• Detailed account summaries for shares, credit cards and loans
• Quickly and securely deposit a check into your SchoolsFirst FCU account using your smartphone's camera, now with an automatic check image capture option
TRANSFERS AND PAYMENTS
• Transfer funds between your accounts or to other Members’ accounts
• Make payments on SchoolsFirst FCU loans and credit cards
• View pending transfers and advanced search
• Save Member accounts you transfer to often
LOAN AND SAVINGS RATES
• View real-time loan, credit card and savings rates
• Securely send us email-style messages with attachments (e.g. copies of paystubs and insurance cards)
REDEEM MEMBER REWARDS
• One-tap sign-on to rewards points redemption website from the account summary screens of your Rewards Credit Card or Investment Checking linked to a debit card
• Schedule, review and edit recurring bill payments
• Search by payee, pending payments and payment history
• Add a travel notice
• Activate a new card
• Cancel a card
• Add a temporary card block
• ATM/Branch search: locate Saturday Branches, CO-OP ATMs, get driving directions and more
Your security is always our top priority, and we have taken every precaution to ensure that your Mobile Banking transactions will be secure.
• All information transmitted via Mobile Banking is protected with state-of-the-art encryption methods that masks your sensitive information
• A password is required every time you sign on to Mobile Banking
• Multi-Factor Authentication (RSA/security questions) to validate identity
*Data and text charges may apply. Check with your mobile provider. **Eligibility requirements apply.
Federally Insured by NCUA
What's New in Version 4.01
Adding the ability to retrieve your username and password via SMS
I loveSFCU, and I want to love this app but...
This app is subpar at best. I love Schools First and I want to love this app. I appreciate that they even have an app and that basic functions can be performed through it.
Not being able to sign in via Touch ID is a hassle. The lack of iPhone 6 optimization (perhaps it's only the login screen?) looks really ugly. And it would be nice to be able to add notes to transactions or transfers so I don't have to try to recall every transfer made between my accounts and my wife's even.
Hopefully this app continues to grow in form and functionality.
But, I'm glad that they actually have an app.
I love everything about this app. It's just missing two things: (1) Please enable the user to add a new bill payer payee via the app. Currently, you can only do this via the website. (2) Please enable login via Touch ID. Other than that, great job, SchoolsFirst FCU! Thanks!
Love this credit union but
The app is lacking please add Touch ID for login those of us with iPhone 6 and 6s would really appreciate the update...also it would be nice to receive instant notifications anytime my debit card is used. I'll update my rating when Touch ID is added.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Oct 21, 2015
- Version: 4.01
- Size: 12.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: SchoolsFirst FCU
- © 2015 SchoolsFirst FCU. All rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.