SchoolsFirst FCU Mobile
By SchoolsFirst FCU
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With SchoolsFirst FCU Mobile Banking you have the freedom, convenience and security to manage your accounts from your iPhone or iPad anytime, anywhere.
Mobile Banking is a free service* and is available to all SchoolsFirst FCU Members.
We have taken every precaution to ensure that your Mobile Banking transactions will be secure. All information transmitted via Mobile Banking is protected with state-of-the-art encryption methods that mask your sensitive information. A password is required every time you sign on to Mobile Banking.
• Check balances
• View debit and credit card pending transactions
• View check images
• Search transaction history (check number, payment amount)
• Detailed account summaries for shares, credit cards and loans
• Quickly and securely deposit a check into your SchoolsFirst FCU account using your smartphone's camera*
TRANSFERS AND PAYMENTS
• Transfer funds between your accounts or to other Members’ accounts
• Make payments on SchoolsFirst FCU loans and credit cards
• View pending transfers and advanced search
• Save Member accounts you transfer to often
• Schedule recurring bill payments
• Search by payees, pending payments and payment history
• Add a travel notice
• Activate a new card
• Cancel a card
• Add a temporary card block
Your security is always our top priority, and we have taken every precaution to ensure that your Mobile Banking transactions will be secure.
• All information transmitted via Mobile Banking is protected with state-of-the-art encryption methods that masks your sensitive information
• A password is required every time you sign on to Mobile Banking
• Multi-Factor Authentication (RSA/security questions) to validate identity
• ATM/Branch search: locate Saturday Branches, CO-OP ATMs, get driving directions and more
*Data and text charges may apply. Check with your mobile provider.
Federally Insured by NCUA
What's New in Version 3.4.0
Bug fixes, including camera function updates for eDeposit, for a more stable application environment.
I am on my 15th attempt at edepositing a check. I have assured that all suggestions are taken into consideration; the corners of the check are showing, there is sufficient light and a solid background. This happens to me about 1 of every 3 attempts to use their edeposit feature which is the only reason I use the app. I know it isn't the check, all items on the check are typed and clearly stated. In addition, I was able to deposit another check issued from the same company with no problems prior to this. So annoying!
Works perfectly fine
This app allows me to get everything done while I am on the go. Whether it be transferring money, paying bills, depositing checks, or checking my balances this app is fast and hasn't had any problems on my iPhone 6 plus.
Use a dark background for checks!
I, too, was frustrated with the app, and I’m still rating it very badly, but after getting off the phone with tech support (depositing a check sucked up more of my time than walking to the nearest ATM would, and it’s a hike). I’d like others to benefit from my labor.
The app crashed on my iPhone, and on my iPad it rejected the photos, until I put the check on a dark background. (Luckily I had a notebook bound in black cloth at hand.)
The app should have it’s own warning, but let me give it to you: put the check on a dark background when you go to photograph it.
Now, if they can update the app so it doesn’t crash on my phone, things will be even better.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Apr 16, 2015
- Version: 3.4.0
- Size: 10.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: SchoolsFirst FCU
- © 2014 SchoolsFirst FCU. All rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.