SchoolsFirst FCU Mobile
By SchoolsFirst FCU
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With SchoolsFirst FCU Mobile Banking with eDeposit you have the freedom, convenience and security to manage your accounts from your iPhone or iPad anytime, anywhere.
Mobile Banking is a free service* and is available to all SchoolsFirst FCU Members.
We have taken every precaution to ensure that your Mobile Banking transactions will be secure. All information transmitted via Mobile Banking is protected with state-of-the-art encryption methods that mask your sensitive information. A password or fingerprint authentication is required every time you sign on to Mobile Banking.
• Check balances
• View debit and credit card pending transactions
• View check images
• Search transaction history (check number, payment amount)
• Detailed account summaries for shares, credit cards and loans
• Quickly and securely deposit a check into your SchoolsFirst FCU account using your smartphone's camera, now with an automatic check image capture option
TRANSFERS AND PAYMENTS
• Transfer funds between your accounts or to other Members’ accounts
• Make payments on SchoolsFirst FCU loans and credit cards
• View pending transfers and advanced search
• Save Member accounts you transfer to often
LOAN AND SAVINGS RATES
• View real-time loan, credit card and savings rates
• Securely send us email-style messages with attachments (e.g., copies of paystubs and insurance cards)
REDEEM MEMBER REWARDS
• One-tap sign-on to rewards points redemption website from the account summary screens of your Rewards Credit Card or Investment Checking linked to a debit card
• Schedule, review and edit recurring bill payments
• Search by payee, pending payments and payment history
• Add a travel notice
• Activate a new card
• Cancel a card
• Add a temporary card block
• ATM/Branch search: locate Saturday Branches, CO-OP ATMs, get driving directions and more
•Register to receive text messages and/or emails when suspicious activity is detected on your debit card; go to “My Profile” from the main menu to set it up
Your security is always our top priority, and we have taken every precaution to ensure that your Mobile Banking transactions will be secure.
• All information transmitted via Mobile Banking is protected with state-of-the-art encryption methods that masks your sensitive information
• A password or fingerprint authentication is required every time you sign on to Mobile Banking
• Multi-Factor Authentication (RSA/security questions) to validate identity
*Data and text charges may apply. Check with your mobile provider. **Eligibility requirements apply.
Federally Insured by NCUA
What's New in Version 4.2.6
- Members with credit cards will have free access to enhanced Identity Theft Protection services.
- Quickly order and reorder checks from Mobile Banking.
- Send Secure Messages from the "Contact Us" page when logged into Mobile Banking.
- Various other enhancements and bug fixes.
Love that you can transfer money freely and not get charged like other banks.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jul 20, 2017
- Version: 4.2.6
- Size: 24.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: SchoolsFirst FCU
- © 2017 SchoolsFirst FCU. All rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.