A Schulte table is a grid with randomly distributed numbers or letters used for development of speed reading, peripheral vision, attention and visual perception.
Regular training with Schulte table can help you improve your peripheral vision , which is essential in terms of enhancement, for example, of your fast reading skills.
This table helps to expand your visual field, thus, the searching time for the informational parts of the text reduces. Besides, the speed of the searching visual movements increases, and that is also essential for the improvement of the fast reading.
The methodology of the exercise:
• Place the table in about 30-35 cm from your eyes , the distance should be the same as while reading a book
• Before start , Focus on the center of the table and try not to move your eyes.
• The task is to find the numbers or letters in ascending order, without a gap, as quickly as possible. Try not to pronunce the numbers aloud or silently. It is essential to only use your peripheral vision for the search and not to move your eyes.
• Time and frequency of the training should be chosen individually to avoid fatigue and overwork
• With the improvement your of skills, start using the tables with a larger number of sells .
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Should use the app
I played this app a few times. In general, it is quite interesting, but not easy to win the levels. If you want to pass a level, you have to use your counting as well as carefulness. Furthermore, the interface is very attractive so i think that many people will be satisfied on using the app.
Increases focus , helpful distraction
You don't realize it until you've played with a few times, but this app helps keep you focused , maintaining accuracy and increase my reading speed. For me it's not a game, but a great memory/ attention booster. Highly recommend . Highly recommend this app ! Thanks dev!!
It's hard to notice at first, but after a few times of playing you get more focused and improve general accuracy. It lasts quite awhile. Great for speed reading and improvement of brain function. An app that's actually good for you!
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.