Schwab Intelligent Portfolios
By The Charles Schwab Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Schwab Intelligent Portfolios™ is an automated investment advisory service. This sophisticated technology automatically builds, monitors and rebalances your portfolio– so you don’t have to. There are no advisory fees, commissions or account service fees charged.
• Recommends a diversified portfolio of Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs). Once you fund your account, it works for you daily– doing everything from investing to rebalancing your portfolio.
• Set a savings or income goal and we'll automatically track and notify you of your progress.
• Investors get a diversified portfolio built from ETFs handpicked by the Charles Schwab Investment Advisory team using rigorous criteria including: low operating expenses, a strong record of closely tracking their indexes, and having at least $20 million in assets under management. Portfolios can be comprised of nearly 20 asset classes across stocks, municipal and corporate bonds, real estate, and commodities, as well as an FDIC-insured cash account – so they’re truly diversified.
• Unlike other automated investment advisory services, Schwab Intelligent Portfolios doesn’t charge advisory fees, commissions or account service fees.
• Minimum investment of just $5,000.
• You can talk to a Schwab investment professional, they’re available 24/7/365.
Sample screen shots are for illustrative purposes and do not necessarily portray actual or future investing results
ABOUT CHARLES SCHWAB
At Charles Schwab we believe in the power of investing to help individuals shape their financial future. Schwab Intelligent Portfolios is the only service of its kind from a company with 40 years of experience and innovation.
There is no guarantee that the intended goal will be reached and changes to inputs and other assumptions may affect your potential to reach the intended goal.
Diversification strategies do not ensure a profit and do not protect against losses in declining markets.
Schwab Intelligent Portfolios charges no advisory fee. Schwab affiliates do earn revenue from the underlying assets in Schwab Intelligent Portfolios accounts. This revenue comes from managing Schwab ETFs and providing services relating to certain third party ETFs that can be selected for the portfolio, and from the cash feature on the accounts. Revenue may also be received from the market centers where ETF trade orders are routed for execution.
The cash allocation in Schwab Intelligent Portfolios will be accomplished through enrollment in the Schwab Intelligent Portfolios Sweep Program (Sweep Program), a program sponsored by Schwab. By enrolling in Schwab Intelligent Portfolios, clients consent to having the free credit balances in their Schwab Intelligent Portfolios brokerage accounts swept to deposit accounts at Charles Schwab Bank through the Sweep Program. Schwab Bank is an FDIC-insured depository institution affiliated with SWIA, Schwab and CSIA.
Please read the Schwab Intelligent Portfolios’™ disclosure brochures (intelligent.schwab.com/disclosurebrochure) for important information, pricing, and disclosures relating to Schwab Intelligent Portfolios.
Brokerage Products: Not FDIC-Insured • No Bank Guarantee • May Lose Value
Schwab Intelligent Portfolios is made available through Schwab Wealth Investment Advisory, Inc. ("SWIA"), a registered investment advisor. Portfolio management services are provided by Charles Schwab Investment Advisory, Inc. ("CSIA"). SWIA and CSIA are affiliates of Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. (“Schwab”) and subsidiaries of The Charles Schwab Corporation.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. and Charles Schwab Bank are separate but affiliated companies and subsidiaries of The Charles Schwab Corporation. Brokerage products, including the Schwab One brokerage account, are offered by Charles Schwab & Co., Inc., Member SIPC (http://www.sipc.org). Deposit and lending products are offered by Charles Schwab Bank, Member FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender. (1214-8398)
What's New in Version 1.14
Minor enhancements and bug fixes.
This app doesn't even open. Please fix.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Sep 27, 2016
- Version: 1.14
- Size: 32.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: The Charles Schwab Corporation
- ©2016 Schwab Wealth Investment Advisory, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.