Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
••• Please note that the development and support of Scida is unfortunately discontinued, hence you can download it for free. The app won't necessarily work with newest Kindle models. We appreciate your loving care and feedback during the years! •••
Scida is the easy and elegant way to organize your e-books.
• You can import your .mobi, .prc and .azw e-books to your Scida Library
• Books within your Library can be organized into collections
• Books without DRM can be previewed
• Books can be copied between your Library and your Kindle
Supported Kindle devices:
- Kindle Keyboard (Kindle 3)
- Kindle 4
- Kindle Touch
- Kindle black (2012 & 2013)
- Kindle Paperwhite
For non-touch Kindle devices, you can manage collections.
“Keep your eye on Scida; it’s destined for greatness.” - Mac.AppStorm
“Scida, por fin una aplicación perfecta para sincronizar tu Kindle” - Applesfera.com
“An app that's designed to take the pain out of managing your Kindle library” - MacTalk
1) Scida does not convert e-books - only .mobi, .prc and .azw e-books are supported yet
2) The following Kindle devices are NOT supported: Kindle Fire tablets, 1st and 2nd generation Kindles, Kindle DX
••• SUPPORT •••
We’d like to get feedback from you. If you have any questions, suggestions or concern, please write us an e-mail to email@example.com
What's New in Version 1.3.5
• Support for newest Kindle models
• Minor bugfixes
not working with my kindle
it’s kind of a joke.
it was announce as the best ebook management program. but it does almost nothing and not even working.
it doesn’t connect to my kindle.