Science and Children is a Professional journal for the teacher, principal, and supervisor concerned with the teaching of science at the elementary level. It covers the topics and teaching techniques that K–5 teachers care about most.
It is published for members of NSTA.
- New Design: an intuitive and eye-catching design that looks great on both smaller iPhone and larger iPad screens
- New Article View: Quickly view all articles in the issue from the Issue Gallery (Hub)
- Added New Menu: Allows quick access to all views in the app from the Issue Gallery (Hub). This will also include social media links and publisher website links.
- New Advertisers View: Advertisers will appear in the same “tile” format as seen in the “Contents View” when accessed from the new Menu.
- iOS 11 compatibility updates
- Minor bug fixes and stability enhancements
- Native 64-bit compliant
Ratings and Reviews
The articles are great! I've enjoyed reading this publication for a while, but I enjoy it even more now on my iPad.
Best resource for elementary science teachers! l've been a member for 7 years and still look forward to each issue.
Science and Children is a must-have magazine for teachers and home-schoolers!
- National Science Teachers Association - Apps
- 28.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.