It’s time to create a queer dating app womxn can connect, meet, and chat about their local cultural interests and relationship needs.
SCISSR is designed by queer womxn for queer womxn to create a community for lesbians, bisexuals, nonbinary folks, and other queer womxn desiring to increase their connections with other amazing queer individuals who are wanting romance, friendship, conversation, and even networking.
It is the safest way to meet other queer womxn. We utilize a Facebook sign-in process that is 100% safe and private to keep out guys, trolls, and fake user profiles. Using Facebook for our verification allows you to feel comfortable knowing that all other users go through the same process. At the same time, we understand the need for privacy. Know that Scissr doesn't independently post to Facebook ever!
SCISSR is an enjoyable and simple lesbian dating and cultural network app that allows you to connect with other womxn in your neighborhood for a date, friendship, or to just talk about fashion, food, culture, music, etc.
- unlimited and totally free
- safe and respectful with profile checks to keep out cis dudes and fake users
- tailor made and curated by and for womxn
- sleek & gorgeous profile, user & menu designs
- free chat and photo share features
- push notifications to keep you in the know for when someone great has liked or messaged you
Your feedback is important to us so please send us suggestions to email@example.com
Updated Zendesk library
Ratings and Reviews
“For ladies only”
I’m not even trans, just vaguely androgynous, but somehow the coquettish, almost sneering “sorry, for ladies only” is infuriating and really invokes some hurtful, catty superiority that no one needs, and I’m sure is extra hurtful for actual womXn that have had that kind of rejection thrown in their face many times. On a practical level, I’m sure this also plays a part in all of these comments about poor usership.
Can you perhaps have the option to NOT log-in with Facebook?
I am a person of privacy; I want to be able to log on without the possibility of being outed on my social media. Just a thought.
Amazing yet disappointing
It's absolutely amazing except for the fact it is not as popular as it should be. Work on advertising!
- Scissr INC
- 118.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © SCISSR 2018
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.