By Scoot & Doodle, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*Featured in Apple’s “Real World Learning” ebook collection for educators*
*Download free ebook: "Apps in the Classroom: Scoodle Jam Lesson Ideas" http://apple.co/1Lsly0z**
*Scoodle Jam - Best New Apps for iPad in the App Store*
*2014 Tech & Learning Award of Excellence winner*
Scoodle Jam empowers teachers with CCSS-aligned content, collaboration, and creation tools to:
* enhance common core instruction
* develop student innovation and learning skills in math, ELA, social studies, and science
* kickstart project based learning (PBL)
Using a combination of the teacher's own lessons with Scoodle Jam's built-in graphic organizers, templates, and projects, students write, draw, type, and add photos to explore concepts, illustrate and share their learning. Using Edmodo credentials, students login to turn in Scoodle Jam-created assignments, save their work to their Edmodo profile, and sync canvases to collaborate with a partner on the same page.
"It’s a space that explicitly, elegantly supports student learning and imagination." - 4 Stars, Common Sense's Graphite Media
**Be sure to sign up for training, pilots & educator lesson guides at http://scootdoodle.com**
WHAT TEACHERS ARE SAYING
“Having a tool like this where students can work together and explain themselves is really valuable in getting them ready for Common Core.” - Amy J., 5th grade teacher, Los Angeles
“I love that students were able to collaborate and make the ideas they were discussing in real time come to life. It's an incredibly engaging tool.” - Jamie G., 4th grade teacher, Kansas City
“The versatility of this product is key for me. I'm able to use it across curriculum areas and with all of my various learners.”-- Melissa K., elementary school media specialist and librarian, Monroe, NC
***BUILT-IN LESSONS, PROJECTS, & TEMPLATES***
Scoodle Jam’s class-ready content is developed with curriculum specialists and educators.
- 9 Graphic Organizers
- 9 types of papers including graph, lined, dottend, and blank.
- 3 Integrated Units:
Mobile Feast: Create a compelling food truck business.
Wild Things: Research animals, then design a new species & help it thrive.
Green Giants: Develop a sustainable community garden.
- 27 Starter Activities
***POWERFUL CREATION TOOLS***
- Digital Manipulatives: Great for all learners to explore concepts, visualize thinking, tell stories. Includes base10 blocks, money, stickmen, animals, foods, talk bubbles.
- Photos: Import images from the web and the world around you to personalize work and create your own manipulatives and content.
- Text Tool: Type unlimited lines of text to label, write out math equations, communicate opinions, and more.
- Drawing Tools: 48 colors & 5 marker sizes to write, draw, and illustrate ideas.
- Collaborative Whiteboard: Sync whiteboards and work together 1:1 on the same page with classmates, teachers, friends, tutors, parents in real-time.* Use WIFI & Edmodo for this feature.
***GET STARTED WITH SCOODLE JAM IN THE CLASSROOM***
Watch our 1 minute videos to see how teachers are using Sooodle Jam for math, ELA, informational text, and project based learning. http://bit.ly/1uniV87
From the makers of the popular, award-winning app Scoot & Doodle on Hangouts. (5-star rating Common Sense Media, 2012 Children’s Technology Review Editor’s Choice Award, Parents’ Choice Silver Award)
**50% Discount for Educational Institutions**
Check for details - http://www.apple.com/itunes/education/
The App Store Volume Purchase Program allows educational institutions to purchase iOS apps in volume - Scoodle Jam is available under this program - please search for "scoodle jam".
We love to hear from you!
Please share how you & your students are rocking the core with #ScoodleJam.
If you like what we're doing, please rate, review, and share the app.
Contact email@example.com for training and technical help.
What's New in Version 1.5.1
Watch our App Preview Video