By ScootPad Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ScootPad is a leading adaptive learning platform for grades K-8. ScootPad uses adaptive algorithms, predictive analytics, data visualization and gamification to deliver personalized learning for each student.
- Common Core Curriculum in Math and ELA for all K-8 grades
- Adaptive and fully-automated practices & assignments
- Differentiated learning with individualized Learning Paths
- Step-by-step instruction to easily explain each concept to students
- Formative Assessments with 50+ technology-enhanced formats
- RTI aligned intervention tools to predict students needing intervention
- 100s of GRL aligned eBooks to enhance student reading level
- Teacher collaboration through the Content Exchange Platform
- SBAC and PARCC simulation tests to prepare students for summative assessments
- Behavior tracking to reinforce positive behavior
- Deeper student engagement using “game-like” features
- 24/7. Any device. Anywhere. Cloud Based. Secure.
"The results I have seen are very encouraging. My students are constantly engaged, up to date on all homework, and most importantly, working at their own individual level." - Mr. Wilcox, Teacher from Lemoore, CA.
“My daughter has consistently done well in school using this as a resource guide for the past three years.” - Tammie, Parent from Portsmouth, New Hampshire.
“We are very pleased with our experience using ScootPad. Our students scored very well. The test was taken in the fall and the spring. One classroom alone showed a 180 point gain. When we researched which classrooms showed the most gain and success on the test, we found out that those teachers used ScootPad math as part of their daily blended instruction time. Our results with ScootPad have been so incredible that our principals are now requiring all students to complete one ScootPad Math and one ScootPad Reading lesson each day starting in the fall.” - Cheryl Hill, District Curriculum Director, Fort Gibson Public Schools, Oklahoma.
What's New in Version 4.0
Thanks for using ScootPad! To make our app better for you, we bring updates to the App Store regularly. Every update to our app includes new features and improvements. As new features become available, we’ll highlight those for you in the app under the “What’s New” section. Notable changes in this release include:
- Personalized themes and other UX improvements
- Google Single Sign-In bug fix
- Minor bug fixes for a faster and more seamless user experience
My daughter has Scootpad assigned daily as homework. We currently only have access through our iPads bc my Powerbook screen is broken. For some reason her assignments do not come through at all even though she is logged in properly and enrolled in her classroom. Also anything she does does not show up on the schools Scootpad. The teacher and Principal say it is bc we are using Scootpad on an iPad and not a computer. Why do you have an app for iPad if the features do not work!?! Very frustrating for my daughter who is being given slips for not having her homework done!